Back to Use Canva to Create Social Media Visuals for Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Use Canva to Create Social Media Visuals for Business by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create six social media visuals(Facebook Cover, Facebook Post, YouTube Thumbnail, YouTube Channel Art, Instagram Post and Twitter Header) for your business. These visuals are shareable across other social media channels. This course will include an introduction to Canva, how to create social media visuals from scratch by keeping one business theme in mind and prepare them for publishing. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MA
Mar 16, 2021

Loved it! for me it was new and I was known to some of the tools some how but still it helped me alot. Thank you very much Ms. Chaitra Deshpande.

SB
Mar 18, 2021

Learned how to easily create multiple social media posts from templates and from scratch and how to download or publish directly from Canva.

1 - 25 of 63 Reviews for Use Canva to Create Social Media Visuals for Business

By Samara B

Mar 19, 2021

By Karina J

Jun 18, 2021

To be honest, I thought that this will be more from creative area not technical one. But still it was very interesting.

By CHAITANYA T S

Jul 6, 2021

Great project for beginners. Anybody who wants to learn Canva should enroll in this project; everything is explained nicely. It will take only a couple of hours to lay the foundation, and then you will be able to work on Canva. It basically helps you in getting started with Canva, and further, you could explore more on your own. So highly recommended for someone who wants to start using Canva.

By Mohammed I A

Mar 17, 2021

By Amrita

Jul 21, 2021

The course was up to the point and well planned. It covered all the basic tools of Canva and I am positive that this will help people grow their businesses. This course is especially beneficial for beginners and small businesses since it will teach you everything you need to know. Most importantly, you will learn everything in less than 2 hours. So go get enrolled in this course and get that certificate!

By W R

Dec 4, 2020

This course is very useful for design lovers who can Learn & play around with canva dashboard an create beautiful designs for personal or business works.

It taught me many social media visuals. It's really useful and interactive!!!

By juliana m m

Dec 30, 2020

I've really enjoyed this course because I was able to follow along and put it into practice. I've been using Canva for quite some time, but this course has taught me some other tricks.

By Nguyễn Y H

Jul 28, 2021

Big thanks to Mrs. Deshpande helping me to improve my design skills, this course is really helpful for my future jobs. Thanks!

By Tarun K

Apr 22, 2021

The coach is great. The teaching experience is awesome. I learned in an efficient manner without having trouble.Thank you

By Jhenna C C

Mar 27, 2021

The course was very helpful and made me understand how Canva works. The instructor was clear and easy to follow.

By Miguel D

Jul 23, 2021

Great, short, and simple guide to easily design Facebook posts and YouTube Thumbnails.

By Kavya D

Jul 20, 2021

This was a beginner friendly course .

It helped to Level-up my skills for my career

By Gaurav k

Jun 30, 2021

It's a amazing course to learn a new skills and try different area of interest

By Evelyn M

Jul 11, 2021

very good and thank you for the instructor because she explain clearly :)

By alia y

Jun 11, 2021

Good instructor for this course and I learn new thing about Canva.

By MD A R

Mar 23, 2021

Awesome course. Straight to the point. I recommend the course. A+.

By Cherry M L

Feb 18, 2021

I really enjoyed making designs in Canva. Thanks, Coursera!

By Hisrai C D S M

Jul 23, 2021

Bom curso e com o ensino na Prática. Aprendi muito.

By P.W.K

Apr 28, 2021

Excellent, perfectly presented and worth the take.

By Abigail E M

Mar 26, 2021

great, interesting, easy to follow and understand

By Joy L

Dec 2, 2020

This course was very helpful and informational!

By Rasheed A

Apr 30, 2021

It's a perfect guide for social media posts.

By Nantha K S

Jan 2, 2021

Very understandable explanation and tutorial

By Biserka R

Apr 9, 2021

Very creative and well described procedure.

By Nga V

Mar 5, 2021

Practical and easy to follow tutorials.