Back to Use Canva to Create Social Media Visuals for Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Use Canva to Create Social Media Visuals for Business by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create six social media visuals(Facebook Cover, Facebook Post, YouTube Thumbnail, YouTube Channel Art, Instagram Post and Twitter Header) for your business. These visuals are shareable across other social media channels. This course will include an introduction to Canva, how to create social media visuals from scratch by keeping one business theme in mind and prepare them for publishing. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MA
Mar 16, 2021

Loved it! for me it was new and I was known to some of the tools some how but still it helped me alot. Thank you very much Ms. Chaitra Deshpande.

SB
Mar 18, 2021

Learned how to easily create multiple social media posts from templates and from scratch and how to download or publish directly from Canva.

1 - 25 of 25 Reviews for Use Canva to Create Social Media Visuals for Business

By ROBIN W

Dec 4, 2020

This course is very useful for design lovers who can Learn & play around with canva dashboard an create beautiful designs for personal or business works.

It taught me many social media visuals. It's really useful and interactive!!!

By juliana m m

Dec 30, 2020

I've really enjoyed this course because I was able to follow along and put it into practice. I've been using Canva for quite some time, but this course has taught me some other tricks.

By Mohammed I A

Mar 17, 2021

By Samara B

Mar 19, 2021

By Jhenna C C

Mar 27, 2021

The course was very helpful and made me understand how Canva works. The instructor was clear and easy to follow.

By MD A R

Mar 23, 2021

Awesome course. Straight to the point. I recommend the course. A+.

By Cherry M L

Feb 18, 2021

I really enjoyed making designs in Canva. Thanks, Coursera!

By Abigail E M

Mar 26, 2021

great, interesting, easy to follow and understand

By Joy L

Dec 2, 2020

This course was very helpful and informational!

By Nantha K S

Jan 2, 2021

Very understandable explanation and tutorial

By Biserka R

Apr 9, 2021

Very creative and well described procedure.

By Nga V

Mar 5, 2021

Practical and easy to follow tutorials.

By Md. A I

Apr 10, 2021

Wonderful one. Thank you!

By Jessica J N

Feb 14, 2021

Good one

By Alima M

Nov 21, 2020

just right course for me

By Siddharth P

Mar 8, 2021

very laggy

By Atmania H

Dec 6, 2020

VIDEO PAS CLAIRE " son et images"