Back to Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom by The Museum of Modern Art

Explore how to integrate works of art into your classroom with inquiry-based teaching methods originally developed for in-gallery museum education....

SB

Feb 26, 2019

Its an amazing course for teaching strategies not only classrooms but also informal teaching techniques. I enjoyed the course and it create an experience with artworks and museum learning.

RP

Aug 10, 2015

Great! this course gives amazing activities and ideas for the classroom, but it also gives you smart strategies for us to connect and evaluate a work of art differently.

1 - 25 of 54 Reviews for Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom

By Jonathan H R

Feb 20, 2019

Excellent, really opened my eyes to a type of teaching that I had not been exposed to and seems to work just as well for adults as it does for children.

By irmanurul

Feb 21, 2019

I gain more understanding for inquiry learning. There also great example given

By Daniela O

Feb 20, 2019

Excelente curso!

By Sherin B

Feb 26, 2019

By Marcelino Y T

Oct 15, 2015

Eu gostei muito de fazer este curso e recomendo a todos, educadores ou não.

Muito bom!

By Regiane A

Aug 31, 2015

Wonderfull course

By Marina K

Nov 29, 2015

I like MoMA courses and wish MoMA good luck!

By Christine F

Jun 11, 2016

Great course! Loved it! Will be back to do more! Thanks!

By Jennifer B

Aug 18, 2015

Really good ideas and good assignments.

By Dimitar B

Aug 17, 2015

I'm quite happy with this course. Thank you MoMA and Coursera!

By Beatriz R

Sep 18, 2015

Estoy encantada con este curso, transmite pasión.

By Sylvie V

Aug 24, 2015

Humble; humanizing; full of culture; EXCELLENT.

By Zita T

Aug 25, 2015

Just as excellent as the other one was! Thank you so much! Can't wait to start Modern Art and Ideas!!!

By Artemis K

Aug 14, 2015

It was a very interesting course! Well-structure and nice to attend! I learned a lot of new things and I also had some ideas for using Art and Inquiry in my classroom! Thank you MoMa

By Anna B

Nov 06, 2015

I found this course very helpful in making me rethink the way I teach - moving from a lecture mode where I present information to students whilst they force themselves to try and focus or fall asleep to teaching using questions whilst inserting information at helpful points to guide the conversation. I am a homeschooling Mum and a church pastor, and in both those settings I have found this course to be very insightful and transformational in the way I teach and can promote creative thinking and engagement with students.

By Alícia

Jan 14, 2017

Fantastic course to learn how to teach art in schools!

By Jessica B

Oct 13, 2015

I´m new in online courses but I´m learning everyday. MoMA

By Mariana C

Oct 15, 2016

Se me hizo interesante combinar el arte, como estrategia para la educación y más dónde el aula sea un museo. Lo hacen más interactivo y más enriquecedor, tanto para los alumnos, cómo para el maestro. Y realmente este espacio invita a aprender, interactuar y la mayor participación de alumnos.

By Tahmina S R

Apr 24, 2017

Very well designed course for effective outcomes. This course has helped me a lot to take constructive steps to improve my classroom experiences. Now my students as well as I are enjoying the classes. I used to use certain techniques only for a limited area of my lessons but this course helped me to understand and discover more ways to incorporate art with other subjects. It has also improved my own learning experiences. I am highly grateful to get the opportunity to take the course. Thanks a lot to Coursera. Special thanks to Lisa Mazzola and Stephanie Pau.

By Stesha T

Oct 02, 2017

inspiring

By Marina D

Jan 04, 2017

Very interesting and useful for teaching in the classroom and outdoor

By Eleanna D

Feb 14, 2018

It's a great and inspiring course!

By Lleah S

Feb 23, 2017

A great balance between theory and practice

By Sadhana M

Sep 11, 2016

Amazing course!

By Nora A G

Mar 20, 2018

Really liked this course. It is very practique and it really helped me in my dairy job with students.