Back to Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom by The Museum of Modern Art

Explore how to integrate works of art into your classroom with inquiry-based teaching methods originally developed for in-gallery museum education....

SB

Feb 26, 2019

Its an amazing course for teaching strategies not only classrooms but also informal teaching techniques. I enjoyed the course and it create an experience with artworks and museum learning.

SM

Great instructor and inspiring content. Inquiry is an essential way to approach life. With this course you will realize how applicable and necessary art is in any field/subject/context.

26 - 50 of 79 Reviews for Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom

By Kathryn S

Oct 24, 2019

This course is a great way to begin looking at art and inquiry based learning. Great teaching and great tools for learning!

By donna w

Mar 06, 2016

Outstanding course! I am a museum docent and found strategies presented extremely successful for museum teaching..

By Raja O

Sep 14, 2017

It is a truly engaging and worthwhile course that is carefully design and managed by highly skillful mentors.

By Thomas v d V

Sep 08, 2019

it was really interactive and interesting to complete the course, thank you for all your videos and sources

By INES S L

May 07, 2019

Me parece un curso excelente, muy completo y creativo. He disfrutado mucho haciéndolo. Muchas gracias.

By Zita T

Aug 25, 2015

Just as excellent as the other one was! Thank you so much! Can't wait to start Modern Art and Ideas!!!

By Aida R M

Feb 19, 2020

I loved it, I really learned a lot about inquiry based teaching, found it very insightful and useful.

By Nora A G

Mar 20, 2018

Really liked this course. It is very practique and it really helped me in my dairy job with students.

By De C S

Loved this course, learned so many new, practical things that will help me in my professional life.

By Paula k T L

Jul 13, 2020

Amazing course, very engaging and relevant to our practice as educators. super recommended

By Candace L

Aug 25, 2015

Excellent course. I have recommended Coursera and MoMA to several educators in my county.

By Marcelino Y T

Oct 15, 2015

Eu gostei muito de fazer este curso e recomendo a todos, educadores ou não.

Muito bom!

By Maria H A d S

May 16, 2017

Ótimo curso. Diversas técnicas interessantes para levar seus alunos em um museu.

By Monica F

Aug 24, 2015

Fantastic course!!! It open me a new way to see and teach! Thank you very much!!

By irmanurul

Feb 21, 2019

I gain more understanding for inquiry learning. There also great example given

By Mourad E

Sep 20, 2019

Thank you MoMA for the course, It was really helpful and easy to understand

By Marina D

Jan 04, 2017

Very interesting and useful for teaching in the classroom and outdoor

By Anne2606

Oct 28, 2015

I just loved the course. Everything fit my schedule and activities.

By Felix A H R

Oct 04, 2015

I really love all courses from MOMA... they are very professional

By Dimitar B

Aug 17, 2015

I'm quite happy with this course. Thank you MoMA and Coursera!

By Mahran A F

Dec 17, 2016

This course is so helpful for art teacher. thank you Coursera

By Vanee G

Jan 12, 2016

wonderful course . I am waiting to see how I have faired .

By Jessica B

Oct 13, 2015

I´m new in online courses but I´m learning everyday. MoMA

By Christine F

Jun 11, 2016

Great course! Loved it! Will be back to do more! Thanks!

By Isabel A d L L

Jun 12, 2020

It changed my perspective of what is teaching. Love it!