Back to Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom by The Museum of Modern Art

Explore how to integrate works of art into your classroom with inquiry-based teaching methods originally developed for in-gallery museum education....

SB

Feb 26, 2019

Its an amazing course for teaching strategies not only classrooms but also informal teaching techniques. I enjoyed the course and it create an experience with artworks and museum learning.

SM

Great instructor and inspiring content. Inquiry is an essential way to approach life. With this course you will realize how applicable and necessary art is in any field/subject/context.

51 - 75 of 79 Reviews for Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom

By Alícia

Jan 14, 2017

Fantastic course to learn how to teach art in schools!

By Beatriz R

Sep 18, 2015

Estoy encantada con este curso, transmite pasión.

By Sara S

Jun 10, 2019

Great way to keep your classroom fresh and fun.

By Sylvie V

Aug 24, 2015

Humble; humanizing; full of culture; EXCELLENT.

By Marina K

Nov 29, 2015

I like MoMA courses and wish MoMA good luck!

By Lleah S

Feb 23, 2017

A great balance between theory and practice

By Vitalija M

Aug 29, 2015

Very helpful, inspiring and informative.

By Jennifer B

Aug 18, 2015

Really good ideas and good assignments.

By Georgia M

Aug 29, 2018

An interesting, well organized lesson.

By Itala A

Jul 05, 2020

Excellent and very inspiring course!

By Eleanna D

Feb 14, 2018

It's a great and inspiring course!

By CAROLINA M D F

Jan 13, 2020

I'd loved it! Excellent course!

By merit s

Oct 10, 2016

Really useful with great ideas.

By Regiane A

Oct 02, 2017

inspiring

By Anastasia M

Jul 09, 2018

The grading system could meet some enhancements. I'd love to receive course authors feedback on my final assignment, it would be incredibly useful! I also had to wait really long time till my work was graded by other students. Online students could lack an opportunity or willingness to grade their virtual classmates and that can stop someone from getting a certificate. There also can be a situation when there is not enough students enrolled in a session and that could be an obstacle too. Furthermore, course forums seem a bit deserted.But aside from the grading system the course is brilliant! Thank you MoMa!

By Carlos I C L

Oct 01, 2018

The course is very interesting and simple enough to make it compatible with daily life. The readings where useful and generally fun. I would only argue that the third week of the course is incredibly short in comparisson to the rest of it, which in my opinion makes the last class too long for a regular MOOC. Aside from that, I think the design of the course was balanced and enjoyable. Would recommend.

By Inés D l P T

Jun 08, 2020

I loved having a theory + practical approach to a new teaching strategy. Seeing and reading actual examples of how this dynamic works gave me the confidence to try it myself in my classroom.

By Pedro Z

Jun 21, 2017

Gosto da proposta do curso e do conteúdo, porém creio que deveriam pensar em incluir legendas em diversos idiomas incluindo o Português.

By Kanna B

Dec 18, 2015

I like the concept but I was expecting for more video lecture.

By Marina M M