Back to Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom by The Museum of Modern Art

Explore how to integrate works of art into your classroom with inquiry-based teaching methods originally developed for in-gallery museum education....

SB

Feb 25, 2019

Its an amazing course for teaching strategies not only classrooms but also informal teaching techniques. I enjoyed the course and it create an experience with artworks and museum learning.

SM

Great instructor and inspiring content. Inquiry is an essential way to approach life. With this course you will realize how applicable and necessary art is in any field/subject/context.

76 - 94 of 94 Reviews for Art & Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies For Your Classroom

By merit s

Oct 10, 2016

Really useful with great ideas.

By Taliah N

Oct 2, 2017

inspiring

By Anastasia M

Jul 9, 2018

The grading system could meet some enhancements. I'd love to receive course authors feedback on my final assignment, it would be incredibly useful! I also had to wait really long time till my work was graded by other students. Online students could lack an opportunity or willingness to grade their virtual classmates and that can stop someone from getting a certificate. There also can be a situation when there is not enough students enrolled in a session and that could be an obstacle too. Furthermore, course forums seem a bit deserted.But aside from the grading system the course is brilliant! Thank you MoMa!

By Carlos I C L

Oct 1, 2018

The course is very interesting and simple enough to make it compatible with daily life. The readings where useful and generally fun. I would only argue that the third week of the course is incredibly short in comparisson to the rest of it, which in my opinion makes the last class too long for a regular MOOC. Aside from that, I think the design of the course was balanced and enjoyable. Would recommend.

By Inés D l P T

Jun 8, 2020

I loved having a theory + practical approach to a new teaching strategy. Seeing and reading actual examples of how this dynamic works gave me the confidence to try it myself in my classroom.

By Pedro Z

Jun 20, 2017

Gosto da proposta do curso e do conteúdo, porém creio que deveriam pensar em incluir legendas em diversos idiomas incluindo o Português.

By Kanna B

Dec 17, 2015

I like the concept but I was expecting for more video lecture.

By Marina M M

Jan 13, 2016

Fabulous

By Michael G

May 24, 2021

great intro to Inquiry Based Teaching! Some useful tools and resources, later lessons could use more rigor to enforce learning but otherwise interesting

By Seth T

Oct 13, 2015

It's seemingly a great course for K-12 teachers but lacks relevance for higher education.

By Matthew R

Jan 30, 2016

The articles that were limited were actually somewhat helpful. The google hangouts seemed lackluster and draining. I would recommend more substance in the videos, or MoMA might switch to an article/book MOOC that doesn't rely as much as people talking about their opinion without a ton of evidence or support. Wouldn't recommend participating in this MOOC