Back to Brand Identity and Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Identity and Strategy by IE Business School

Brand identity and Strategy is a IE Business School course for those professionals who are ready to adopt a creative approach to empowering brands. Students will go through a journey that starts with understanding what a brand is and how they can build successful ones, whilst simultaneously segmenting their consumers appropriately. The course explores positioning and its importance to successful brands looking at perceptual maps and the well-known iceberg model. It culminates in development of real brand houses, which can be applied to the working world, and how picking the right name, colors and logo can be instrumental to a brand’s success. The course is delivered by Rhodes Scholar winning Professor, Dr Maria Eizaguirre, a member of IE Business School’s faculty....

BM
Jun 5, 2020

It was Informational. the professor taught the course really well with great examples. Found this course very interesting and creative. And it definitely helped me to understand branding in depth.

MK
Nov 19, 2019

I love how this course is delivered - Dr. María Eizaguirre delivers this course in a simple, succinct and clear format. You are left with a wealth of knowledge on branding and strategy.

101 - 125 of 126 Reviews for Brand Identity and Strategy

By Paola P

Sep 17, 2019

Un curso completo y muy bien estructurado. Es muy práctico ya que todos los módulos requieren un trabajo final, y muy dinámico ya que los trabajos los realizas tomando como base una marca de tu elección. La única pega que le veo es que dicho trabajos son evaluados por los mismos estudiantes y en muchos casos no se siguen unas pautas específicas de evaluación. En algunos casos me habría gustado más una evaluación más personalizada y profesional que me hubiera indicado mis puntos a mejorar de una manera más detallada.

By Lola B

Apr 8, 2021

As promised, the trip has been really entertaining for me.

There are many and very good examples to settle the content and these are good and up-to-date.

The way of evaluating is also correct. The individual projects and exercises per unit are a good way, more than a simple questionnaire, to know if you have really assimilated what you have seen in each unit, and seeing the work of the other students also helps to understand in which areas you can improve.

Thanks for the tour!

By Christabel B

Sep 26, 2020

I really appreciate this course. I learnt so much things that I am really grateful for the opportunity. It definitely worth cost and time. I recommend it.

It's just too bad that many are just focused on getting good grades it's juste like business and I didn't like those comments in discussion forums. Finally you can't really count on others students and you have to find solutions by yourself.

By Charalampos K

Jan 5, 2021

course is good however there are a lot off issues with marking your peers....!!!! there are never enough peer assignments to mark....however if you email the support then they fix that right away! I wouldn't not do the course because of the above however it had to be said especially when you have taken other course in this great platform where I didn't have any similar issues

By Anna-Lena B

Jun 9, 2020

I gained a really good insight on which methods are used to create a Brand Strategy & Identity. The assignments were very good to put the learnings into practice. However, the times estimated to complete the module were much more, if you want to submit great work and don't do it on a superficial level. I also wished to get more in depth feedback by my peers.

By Moses F P

Dec 25, 2020

The part on brand touchpoints isn't accurate as it describes about the brand identity elements (typography, color, etc.) where it should be about the customer touchpoints like website, packaging, email, etc. And some of the assignments instruction and rubric isn't quite the same like the lessons that are being given.

By Kanishk A

Jul 12, 2020

I think topics around segmentation are very well covered in this course.

The instructor could share more reading material especially around topics like Brand values, personality etc.

Lastly, it would help to also get instructor to review Capstone assignment at least so we get good feedback.

By Thomas J K

Oct 26, 2020

Good content & good methods of explanation.

Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring & Brand Equity by Keller, K. L (2015), the link provided is no longer available. Kindly mail me the content once this message has been read by the concerned authorities.

By Tamika J

Jul 20, 2020

The information was useful. I can't say that the assignments were beneficial because they were all graded by peers who may not have understood the assignments themselves.

By Gianluca F

Feb 1, 2021

Sometimes I felt lost in all the terminology, and the lack of boundaries that were given in the assignments. I really liked Maria's passion.

By Axel B

Jan 24, 2021

It is a great course if you want to have an understanding of the basics of brand identity and strategy quickly.

By Oscar D D L T

Sep 14, 2020

Excelent course for design your own branding identity!!

By Federica M

May 8, 2020

Very well done! Challenging and interesting. Recomended

By Elizabeth

Jun 8, 2020

I learned a lot from this course!

By Mandla S

May 9, 2020

Well explained and interesting...

By Aditya P

Oct 7, 2019

Very Interactive course.

By Chloe E

Oct 1, 2020

Really good course for learning the basics of building a brand identity and everything that it entails. The only downside I would say is the peer reviews - I spent a lot of time on my assignments and then when I came to score other peoples the scoring system was so simple and just asked questions like 'did they include this' rather than scoring it on the quality and accuracy of the work. It makes you think you could probably complete the course by doing the bare minimum. Would be much better if a professional graded you!

By Charlene S

Feb 20, 2021

I liked the content of this course for the most part, however I found that the assignments were not laid out very well and the rubric for success was not communicated prior to the assignment being completed so a few times I felt like I was guessing at what I was to do and Google searching examples. I have taken a few coursera courses prior to this one and they were laid out with much better transparency.

By JOSEFINA P R B

Aug 30, 2020

Se aprende mucho pero la forma de evaluación de conocimientos no la encuentro la mejor. Corregirse entre alumnos no demuestra tu real conocimiento al tema. Quizás sería bueno buscar otra forma de evaluar para no basarse en los alumnos, que no son expertos en el tema.

By Harshita T

Oct 29, 2020

Some of the reading material which was shared in between the lessons, seemed to be of sub-optimal level. Those materials could have been better. Other-wise the course was good.

By Arghawan Z

Jan 3, 2021

I think an investment in a better microphone and a little more patience for speaking clearly and slowly would make this course better. sorry about that

By Kaitlyn K

Apr 21, 2020

Definitely for beginners! If you have ever studied marketing, advertising, or branding, this course will feel very basic and introductory to you.

By limor

Aug 27, 2019

i felt i needed more examples, it was all so quick and not all was understood

By Nicklas C Z

Mar 15, 2021

beginners level.

By Tamera L G

Oct 19, 2020

This is an interesting course, but the assignments are vague and require knowledge base that is beyond my experience. I am withdrawing and will try to find something more basic.