Back to Business Implications of AI: A Nano-course

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Implications of AI: A Nano-course by EIT Digital

In the Business Implications of AI: A Nano-course, you will learn what Artificial Intelligence is, from a business leader's point of view. All the below questions will be answered during the course: * How shall we, as leaders, understand it from a corporate strategy point of view? * What is it and how can it be used? * What are the crucial strategic decisions we have to make, and how to make them? * What consequences can we expect if we decide on doing AI projects and what kind of competencies do we need? * Where shall we start, and what could be a good second as well as a third step? * What implications for the organization can we expect?...

1 - 18 of 18 Reviews for Business Implications of AI: A Nano-course

By Rick K

Sep 27, 2020

Good introduction to AI pondering. I like these short courses. They fit into my schedule well and the short-form quiz is better for me than having to invest hours on assignments that have considerations I will never run across in my business journey.

By GEDE A P

Aug 30, 2021

this was b;owing my mind that how AI will disrupt job, process and etc

By Md S H

A very short course for knowledge, liked it very much.

By Nasser A A S

Jun 8, 2020

nice

By Chinmay

Dec 25, 2019

The course offers insight on how AI can be used in business. It is informative for beginners.

By Sandeep G

Jun 22, 2021

Very good introduction. Some corrections may be needed in the text materials

By GOPINATH

May 2, 2021

Gives a good summary of the AL impact on business.

By Ahmed T R R

Jul 26, 2020

Short but informative

By Abdullah A

Aug 22, 2020

not the course I was expecting it to be