Back to Business Implications of AI: A Nano-course

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Implications of AI: A Nano-course by EIT Digital

In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence is, from a leaders point of view. How shall we, as leaders, understand it from a corporate strategy point of view? What is it and how can it be used? What are the crucial strategic decisions we have to make, and how to make them? What consequences can we expect if we decide on doing AI-projects and what kind of competences do we need? Where shall we start, and what could be a good second as well as third step? What implications for the organization can we expect? These are the questions answered in this course....

1 - 11 of 11 Reviews for Business Implications of AI: A Nano-course

By Rick K

Sep 27, 2020

Good introduction to AI pondering. I like these short courses. They fit into my schedule well and the short-form quiz is better for me than having to invest hours on assignments that have considerations I will never run across in my business journey.

By Md S H

A very short course for knowledge, liked it very much.

By Asmaa A H E

Jun 08, 2020

nice

By Shrichinmay V

Dec 25, 2019

The course offers insight on how AI can be used in business. It is informative for beginners.

By Ahmed T R R

Jul 26, 2020

Short but informative

By Abdullah A

Aug 22, 2020

not the course I was expecting it to be