Back to Setting Expectations & Assessing Performance Issues

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Setting Expectations & Assessing Performance Issues by University of California, Davis

If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there. One of the most important roles of a manager is to ensure everyone knows the destination. The most effective managers set expectations and assess their employees’ performance against those expectations, and take a coaching approach to helping them get to the destination. That’s exactly what you’ll learn to do in this course! You will explore how to collaboratively develop expectations with those you lead. When you encounter expectations that are not being met, you’ll learn how to use "Coaching Algebra" to determine the underlying issues that are impeding performance, and how to respond as a manger-coach. We look forward to you joining us as we explore these essential coaching topics!...

KB

Aug 23, 2018

Great course! I always just assumed that employees knew what was expected of them. Setting expectations (not rules) is so important in today's world. I'm so glad that I found this class. Thank you!

LB

Jun 09, 2018

Great course allowing the student to develop a real thoughtful coaching philosophy. I look forward to implementing what I've learned with my team. The possibilities are limitless.

1 - 25 of 59 Reviews for Setting Expectations & Assessing Performance Issues

By Petr M

Dec 10, 2018

Useful theory and practices how to set expectation, work with a team, evaluate the team and mainly improve the team. I would recommend it to all line managers and team leaders.

By Bridget E

Aug 21, 2018

Everything I needed to know about KPI and expectations! Kris Placky was awesome.

By Kristen B

Aug 23, 2018

By Deyi D

Sep 15, 2018

I am team leader, this course is really helpful.

By Michele M W

Oct 21, 2016

Instructor is very engaging and provides additional learning resources. Content very useful for long-time and new leaders and managers. Great specialization!!!!

By Karen A D

Aug 08, 2016

Great course, just loved it. I will definitely be using a lot of what I learned here in my job.

By Martyn L M

Jun 10, 2017

Every course in this series was excellent ... so practical ... so oriented to those of us who are not professional coaches, but rather those of us who oversee daily operations and are helped by learning coaching and many of the other helpful components of this course.

By Vanina G

Jul 16, 2017

Very, very interesting course.

By Benjie L

Jul 04, 2016

great

By Jesus R M L

Aug 04, 2017

Conseguir que el empleado para ser entrenado está satisfecho y motivado por las contribuciones que su aprendizaje aporta a la sociedad y a la empresa mediante el aumento de los niveles de satisfacción del ser humano es el mejor logro poder hacer que la gente cada día este más feliz

By Dan S

Jun 13, 2016

Kris is fantastic. If you are a manager looking to sharpen your skills, look no further. G

By Amanda P

Aug 10, 2017

L

By Jennifer P

Mar 18, 2018

Excellent material and teaching approach. Very useful.

By Ahmed A A

Jun 09, 2016

Great Course :)

By Robin S

Apr 19, 2018

I really liked this course. It has a good balance between theory and practice.

By Benganje W D

Jul 19, 2017

well taught and useful materials

By Ana M

Sep 30, 2017

I feel like I learnt so much in this course! I am excited to do the next course in the spec

By Gilber M

Apr 08, 2018

Excellent specialization!

By James E Z

Oct 17, 2016

Very practical, logical, and delivered in a very effective manner by Kris.

By Ignacio P D B

Oct 12, 2017

Good stuff!

By Frédéric V

Feb 06, 2018

Great course, most useful for any manager or professional coach

By Christy C

Apr 17, 2016

Fantastic course and offers a lot of great solutions for establishing exceptions with your staff. In addition I liked how the course gave several examples and tools on how to have sometimes challenging conversations with them to also assess their ongoing performance.

By Francisco J G M

Jun 21, 2017

A great course that takes you hand in hand to set expectations and understand assesing performance issues.

By Sardar P S

May 03, 2018

Really this course was excellent, how we have to assess performance issues of our team members was explained well.

i am implementing in my organization.

By Alina N

Aug 24, 2016

Amazing course. Loved it!:)