Back to Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces around the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. Across the globe, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this course will position you ahead of others, so keep reading. In this last course of our Specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II. In the Advanced course, we will prepare you to become a power user of Excel - this is your last step before specializing at a professional level. The topics we have prepared will challenge you as you learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups. You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions. An in-depth look at spreadsheet design and documentation will prepare you for our big finale, where you will learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel....

JR
Sep 22, 2020

I have thoroughly enjoyed this course, as well as all the courses in the Specialization. The instructors do an excellent job of breaking down each subject in an easy to understand logical progression.

D
Apr 15, 2021

I enjoyed this course so much. I learned a lot about how I can become a better learner. This course was very interesting and useful. I have some tools that I can use to optimize my learning potential.

201 - 225 of 1,037 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Advanced

By Antonio B E J

Dec 31, 2019

Discussion Part did guide me well on reviewing my mistakes.. a lot of trial and error.. do not give up when failed just keep on finding the right answer to the question

By Pratik L

Jul 22, 2020

Not only are the instructors awesome, the material is good too. The best are the quizzes and assesments, which really test your knowledge and re enforce your learnings

By HanYu Z

May 16, 2020

Very useful and practical knowledge. Glad to have such an easy and fast learning experience with adjusting some flexible personal time. A great achievement at the end.

By Nelson A

Sep 7, 2020

This Specialization was a great experience. Good instructors, perfects activities. And in my case I could practice my English while I learned new things. Thank you.

By Daulet N

Aug 6, 2019

Very interesting and useful course to upgrade the knowledge in Excel. I know the Excel is pretty well, but this course gave me more additional knowledge and cases!

By Sachin D

Jul 9, 2020

It was a very good course to end the specialization. All the functions of the previous courses came in to use to make the formulas more flexible and user friendly

By Waqas A

Jul 6, 2020

This is my first specialization that I have completed so far. The course content is organized very well and the teachers are really good in making you understand.

By Sujan T

Feb 1, 2020

Absolutely must for business people. I am applying these new concept in my job. It has saved big chunk of time and my peers also asked me if I could teach them!!

By MPilar G d V

Oct 11, 2019

What a challenging course! Very well organized and explained, I have learned very useful functions, tools and ninja tricks for the future. It has been an honor.

By Rafal P

Mar 13, 2019

My brain hurts. I hate all the FV, PV, RATE, NPER, PMT and they never worked for me. I finished the course by using Solver and mathematical equations. Thank you

By Soham S B

Sep 11, 2020

This Course was really great and the assignments at the end of every week gives a real world scenario and helps to build our skills in excel at the next level

By Alexandros K

Jun 11, 2020

It is a bit more dificult that the previous. Still very good and chalenging. I thing it sould give more weight on FV , PV , PMT Functions.... Still very good!

By Vipul J

Again Amazing course the way taught us how to use index match, indirect, offset, address, etc was amazing and the dashboard in the week 6 was very attractive.

By Preetam S

Oct 13, 2018

One of the best courses I can think of for business professionals. Very useful ones career progression. Thank you Coursera for providing this on our portal.

By Rakesh K

Aug 1, 2020

Learnt many advanced excel functions. The the course was excellent and challenging in taking up assessment at the end of the modules. Really enjoyed. Thanks

By AB. M F R

Oct 21, 2020

Many many thanks to my beloved instructors. It was a long journey along with you. Enriched my EXCEL experience which will help me in my career I may seek.

By Ajmal A

Jul 25, 2020

Enjoyed taking the course from First to the very Last.

Very informative. Detailed cover-up of topics.

Looking forward for Excel Skills for Business: Ultimate

By Abhay S

Aug 16, 2020

The whole specialization is amazing. The teaching method is amazing. Practice makes perfect for sure... I am so glad I did this course. Thanks a lot......

By Rica T

Dec 30, 2020

It was a very challenging course. I learned lots of formulas and techniques which I needed for my current job. It was a great learning experience indeed!

By Shadrack R

Sep 9, 2020

What a valuable course this is. I now have all the excel skill sets I ever needed to execute my work. Thank you so much to all the learning facilitators!

By Gary T

Aug 22, 2019

The most rewarding, difficult, but you will learn Excel and learn it well course on the planet.!

Amazing course. Change my view of Excel and capabilities.

By Karen M

Aug 22, 2018

This course has helped my along in my career. I don't think I would have gotten a promotion without taking it. The skills I have learned have made my lif

By Mohanasundaram S

Aug 31, 2019

The course is much engaging and the course materials are useful and serving their purposes. The direction for handlining the assignments are very clear.

By Thompson W

Mar 22, 2021

This is a great course taught by top professionals. Nicky and Prashan, Thank you so much.

I have learnt a lot which will help me express my work better.

By Annapoorna H N

Aug 17, 2020

ITS BEEN A GREAT JOURNEY WITH THE TEAM. THANK YOU FOR IMPROVING OUR KNOWLEDGE,THERE IS LOT TO LEARN AND EXCEL IS EXCELLENT TOOL IN BUSINESS APPROACHES