Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS
May 9, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

AR
Apr 17, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

551 - 575 of 3,733 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Karolina K

Feb 5, 2020

This course was really helpful, useful. Now I have totally different view to Graphic Design and really good start totally from fundamentals.

I was really enjoying and will continue to do it.

By Muhammad N

Apr 26, 2020

A great course by CALARTS. I have learned some new concepts that I never know before. and this certificate may help me in my future and as well as in my life whenever I go to California :-)

By Ariana V E

Jul 22, 2017

A very complete beginner's course covering the basics in depth. The teacher is very engaging and makes the content enjoyable and accessible. Clear examples, widely illustrated explanations.

By Rinoj R N

Jul 4, 2021

Really understood the basics of Graphic designing. The simplistic approach to teaching taught me a lot. I never saw pictures or images the way that I see it after I have taken this course.

By Vaishali M

Dec 4, 2020

It was very helpful to understand the basics of graphic designing with some clear perspectives and real life examples. Practice and the assessments help add in confidence to the work done.

By Davide B

Aug 28, 2020

Ideal course for beginners and self taught designers, it makes you see what you can already know from a different and more aware direction; give you lexicon and strong basis to start from.

By Maisha M

Aug 7, 2020

I really enjoyed the classes and assignments here. I got so much to learn about typography, shapes, colors, patterns and compositions. It is really a very enjoyable and interesting course.

By Natalia M

Feb 24, 2017

I really enjoyed this course! It helped push me to think outside of the box with my creativity in order to create a sequence of images of a household object that I am still quite proud of.

By Anushka M

Oct 26, 2020

Had an exceptional experience learning about graphic designing. Very simple and exploratory course. Loved all the exercises and how they came together in the end as a part of the project.

By ANGELINA S S

Oct 24, 2020

Really helping to know the basic of graphic design and some principle of it. Clear explanation and instruction with the visual example to understand about the abstract principle and logic

By Angelica U

Sep 15, 2020

Un curso muy completo, saca la creatividad adelante y siempre destaca que no hay una sola técnica exacta o un patrón a seguir sino que los elementos se adapta a tu visión, me gustó mucho.

By Dorsa R

Dec 31, 2021

I loved everything about it. the studies were detailed. the classes were helpful and so was the grading system. I learned alot from this course and I look forward to more from CalArts :)

By Isabel M

Aug 15, 2021

After learning some fundamentals in this course, I remade my CV being careful with the typography and the hierarchy of the elements, after that I got a job. Thanks for all the teachings.

By Siddhant M

Aug 4, 2020

This course incorporate the best way of learning that is to get your hands dirty. The course enhances the learning process by practical approach rather than just one sided communication.

By Maria I F

Jun 28, 2020

I had a lot of fun creating in this course. I learned a lot about the fundamentals of design, and I believe this will help me a lot in the future. Thank you very much to the instructors.

By Sonali K S

Jun 1, 2020

Fundamentals of Graphic Design has helped me refresh my old school memories after 26 years. It's an amazing course for all beginners and people who wants to refresh their skills like me.

By Gashinskaia V

Apr 13, 2020

Very helpful course! Made me look at the design from a different angle! The way the lecturer delivers information and encourages you to CREATE is amazing! Thank you for this opportunity!

By Karan S

Apr 16, 2017

Learnt quite a few new techniques, methods and concepts. I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of design in a step by step lucid and easily understandable manner.

By Alice G

Mar 4, 2016

Absolutely loved this class. Found it to be very helpful and worth my time and money. I think the professor did a great job with his lectures and I enjoyed the assignments.

Thank you.

By Trang P

Feb 19, 2016

This course was organized in a very easy manner for all types of learner. As someone who have had experience with Graphic Design, I thoroughly enjoyed this class and all the assignments.

By Nirmal E R

Aug 28, 2021

This is a great course giving fundamental, theorretical aspects of Graphic design that will help anyone help in design ideas and the elements of graphic design and their relation ships.

By Mallika A

Apr 5, 2021

The course is very well designed. Having all the inputs required to start with and experience the joy of graphic designing. Wonderful course for beginners who are completely new to art.

By darshan b

Feb 21, 2021

Fundamentals of Graphic Design is a excellent course it covers most of the basic topics for designing, it's a good and helpful course for beginners entering into the field of designing.

By Angela S

Dec 6, 2020

Very basic and easy to follow course for people new to the field. Many of the things discussed were things I already knew but he just helped me put them in context. Nice course overall.

By Dayanne L F P

Oct 6, 2020

Amé este curso. Te enseñan los conceptos y te animan siempre a divertirte con lo que creas. Pensé que no sería buena porque no tengo muchas habilidades, pero entendí todo y di lo mejor.