Back to International Business Operations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business Operations by University of Colorado Boulder

This course provides learners with a solid foundation in international supply, logistics, and foreign currency exchange. Foreign exchange is included in this course since it plays such an important role in planning and executing international operations. The first half of the course reviews critical roles that supply chain management, sourcing, logistics, and transportation play in contemporary global business. In the second half, the focus shifts to foreign currency exchange risks and methods for mitigating those risks, both financial and non-financial....

HA

Aug 21, 2021

Its the best course for my further studies and I have learnt so many things from this course. Thank you coursera for providing us such a good exposure to such courses for our further growth.

BG

Nov 26, 2022

A nice course to gain basic knowledge on the different attributes of operations.

1 - 15 of 15 Reviews for International Business Operations

By Richard J T

May 6, 2021

This course was designed to aid the management of business activities of especially multinational companies that have offices in foreign countries. The course has imparted me with various skills which include operational management, risk assessment, chain supply management, Hedging, global logistic management, international finance. I can boldly work in a multinational company without a hitch. Thanks to this course that has equipped me with the knowledge of international business operations.

By Ai C

Jun 10, 2021

The content is good simple to learn about basic knowledge. Some of reading assignment is Wikipedia. I understand Wikipedia is useful but still doubt about credibility. I think it's better to refer to articles, thesis, or credible website.

But again, there are some mistakes on quiz again. I reported them as problems using the tool on Cousera.

By Jk W

Dec 2, 2021

Nice overview of all sides of an internaitonal business and I think a well-rounded coverage of businesses in general. Glad for each module there's a clear break-down of information into different lectures and always followed by real-life examples as well as useful reading material recommendations. Very informative yet not too stressful for someone like me who is tryign to kickstart understanding in the field.

By Hardik a

Aug 22, 2021

By K I N G S L O V E

Nov 27, 2022

By Yat H O

Sep 26, 2022

Good class for new starter in supply chain and intenational business

By Dharmesh B

Jun 4, 2022

The course is good.

Give us new information.

Course can be extended.

By rushabh m

Sep 19, 2021

I have lean a lot from this course and that was so accurate

By Edi A E

Mar 18, 2022

excelente el curso 🥳lo recomiendo totalmente

By Usama H T

Nov 7, 2022

Good for entry level staff

By nd d

Nov 16, 2021

Thank you! Great course

By ELMER M P

Nov 22, 2022

excelent

By Juan D T P

Dec 20, 2021

Cumple con el objetico de contextualizar y brindar una perspectiva técnica sobre lo que implica la operación de negocios internacionales.

By Pooja D

Sep 26, 2022

I found this course very informative & aligned towards my career growth

By Abhilash H

Dec 17, 2022

Well explained and in-depth concepts covered.