Back to Adapt your leadership style

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Adapt your leadership style by Macquarie University

Why are organisational misbehaviours such as cynicism, apathy, bullying and disengagement increasingly prevalent in the workplace? This course examines these tensions and how transformational, authentic and inclusive leadership styles offer an alternative to the more autocratic, job-centred and controlling leadership styles of the past. You’ll learn how the digital revolution, along with an increased focus on projects and teamwork, has dramatically altered the perception of leadership in a way that now demands all organisational members take on some form of self-leadership. And you’ll learn how this change is causing tensions between traditional leaders and the contemporary practices vital to maintain agility in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace. This learning will be complemented by structured activities such as video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts and written assessments....

SR

Aug 15, 2020

This is very good learning experience during this covid19, I learned more about leadership and style, I will utilize this tools proactively in my current organization for continuous improvement

MA

Aug 30, 2020

It was really very informative and i have learnt a lot from this course about the leadership quality and i will apply in future for my team as well. I really thankful to my teacher.

1 - 25 of 67 Reviews for Adapt your leadership style

By Mandeep S M

Jan 09, 2020

Very apt and a relevant course for a working manager providing valuable insights into the daily dynamics of leadership behaviour.

By Bernard D V

Oct 07, 2019

A must have for an leadership course. You will have all the information you need in this course, besides the research are really recent. A must have for any manager.

By Hemanshu V

Dec 22, 2019

Very eloquently presented with clear framework , Reading material was highly coherent to the topic , videos were broadly informative , overall excellent !!!

By SHUMON F

Aug 02, 2020

This is a very important course that I believe all leaders and managers should learn and practice at workplace. Thank you, Dr Richard Claydon for your great facilitation of the nice course. I enjoyed every topics of the course and subsequent excises. This will help me make the best of my leadership at my profession in future.

By Johan D

Sep 03, 2020

A very well structured and complete course. In 6 weeks of fairly intense work I felt I received a well prepared online course. The course provides an overview of leadership thinking as it was and where modern leadership is heading. I am glad I decided to take this course from the many that are available online.

By Dnyaneshwar M

Aug 25, 2020

This corse to great for me a happy moments or also speak me it's golden opportunity for me give TMTC... it's not happen if i am missing this...but it's gold...i got it ....Thank you very much Dr...(Sir) respectively not name taken..

By Ni K W

I do enjoy learning this course. I had also project management course where we learned about human resources and management style. It is good to learn more the theoretical background of leadership management.

By S R

Aug 15, 2020

By Malik Y A

Aug 30, 2020

By ARFAN A S

Sep 12, 2019

It is a very comprehensive and interactive course regarding leadership. This course will guide me to evaluate my current leadership style and help to take corrective measure.

By ANIL M

Jan 08, 2020

The course was very inspiring and has made me unlearning old theories and given a good viewpoint to look at today's ever changing dynamic world and future possibilities

By Dario M

Jul 29, 2020

Just awesome! It covers Leadership from very different perspectives and expose different theories. At the end you'll be wishing to go deeper into some of them.

By Pravin C

This was a very interactive and comprehensive course, six week program has refreshed my understanding ,

By Janet D

Jul 21, 2020

A very interactive course with a lot of research in various leadership style. I was so much enriched

By Ali R

Sep 12, 2020

Outstanding Course i really lot of learn and it is very helpful my personal career.

By Mercia M T

Jul 12, 2020

very relevant course, especially in the current environment. Every leader needs it

By CHENGAPPA K K

Mar 29, 2020

Very interesting course about the adoption leadership style in the organisation.

By HARISH C J

Aug 31, 2020

It was excellent to learn about "Adapt your leadership style" . Thanks a lot .

By Rakesh K C

Sep 14, 2020

Excellent course to learn deep insights of different styles of leadership.

By Mohammad N S

Sep 15, 2020

Overwhelmed by the quality of the course, enjoyed to the fullest!

By Paul H

Aug 10, 2020

This gives an insight on how the leaders of today have to change.

By Yasin E

Oct 31, 2019

Excellence Materials, Excellence Professors and unique courses,

By SrutiSagar M

Sep 15, 2020

Awsome course . This course take you a world of surprises.

By Hariharanath K

Aug 07, 2020

Very useful course to start practicing leadership traits

By Ruth I V A

Mar 07, 2020

A stimulating course that will equip you for leadership.