Back to Adapt your leadership style

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Adapt your leadership style by Macquarie University

Why are organisational misbehaviours such as cynicism, apathy, bullying and disengagement increasingly prevalent in the workplace? This course examines these tensions and how transformational, authentic and inclusive leadership styles offer an alternative to the more autocratic, job-centred and controlling leadership styles of the past. You’ll learn how the digital revolution, along with an increased focus on projects and teamwork, has dramatically altered the perception of leadership in a way that now demands all organisational members take on some form of self-leadership. And you’ll learn how this change is causing tensions between traditional leaders and the contemporary practices vital to maintain agility in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace. This learning will be complemented by structured activities such as video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts and written assessments....

AS

Sep 12, 2019

It is a very comprehensive and interactive course regarding leadership. This course will guide me to evaluate my current leadership style and help to take corrective measure.

AM

Jan 08, 2020

The course was very inspiring and has made me unlearning old theories and given a good viewpoint to look at today's ever changing dynamic world and future possibilities

1 - 25 of 34 Reviews for Adapt your leadership style

By Bernard D V

Oct 07, 2019

A must have for an leadership course. You will have all the information you need in this course, besides the research are really recent. A must have for any manager.

By Hemanshu V

Dec 22, 2019

Very eloquently presented with clear framework , Reading material was highly coherent to the topic , videos were broadly informative , overall excellent !!!

By Mandeep S M

Jan 09, 2020

Very apt and a relevant course for a working manager providing valuable insights into the daily dynamics of leadership behaviour.

By SHUMON F

Aug 02, 2020

This is a very important course that I believe all leaders and managers should learn and practice at workplace. Thank you, Dr Richard Claydon for your great facilitation of the nice course. I enjoyed every topics of the course and subsequent excises. This will help me make the best of my leadership at my profession in future.

By Ni K W

I do enjoy learning this course. I had also project management course where we learned about human resources and management style. It is good to learn more the theoretical background of leadership management.

By ARFAN A S

Sep 12, 2019

By ANIL M

Jan 08, 2020

By Dario M

Jul 29, 2020

Just awesome! It covers Leadership from very different perspectives and expose different theories. At the end you'll be wishing to go deeper into some of them.

By Pravin C

This was a very interactive and comprehensive course, six week program has refreshed my understanding ,

By Janet D

Jul 21, 2020

A very interactive course with a lot of research in various leadership style. I was so much enriched

By Mercia M T

Jul 12, 2020

very relevant course, especially in the current environment. Every leader needs it

By CHENGAPPA K K

Mar 29, 2020

Very interesting course about the adoption leadership style in the organisation.

By Yasin E

Oct 31, 2019

Excellence Materials, Excellence Professors and unique courses,

By Hariharanath K

Aug 07, 2020

Very useful course to start practicing leadership traits

By Ruth I V A

Mar 07, 2020

A stimulating course that will equip you for leadership.

By Khairun N

Jul 24, 2020

Very Good and well structured, gained useful knowledge

By kate

May 21, 2019

Excellent lectures, great course material.

By GANESH S

Jul 31, 2020

Training is very useful for me.

By Muthugama R I D m