Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

Jan 31, 2021

What makes these courses is fun are the instructors. I love their role-playing, and they make me laugh sometimes. Not that the material is difficult, but the instructors keep things from getting dull.

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

851 - 867 of 867 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Apr 24, 2016

I loved it!

By Weisi Z

May 11, 2016

The course is perfect, however, since I am a person who prefers more concise information and pragmatic skills, the teaching examples with analyses might seem lengthy and not so efficient for me.

By Andre E

Nov 1, 2020

The course is beneficial and I am learning quite a bit. However, I would like to see live input from ASU instructors

By 郭瑞佳

Dec 30, 2018

It takes a longer time to be reviewed for my submission

By Eric S F

Sep 26, 2019

I thought this course was overly complicated.

By Margaret P

Sep 24, 2017

Good class, but a few hassles with this one.

By Jairo M

Apr 5, 2016

videos too long.

Dec 23, 2016

good

By Natalie E

Mar 23, 2016

I feel like there should be more teacher involvement within this course.

By Lindsey L

May 3, 2020

I AM TRYING TO CANCEL THIS MODULE!!!!!!! in the full TESOL package with 4 modules. ITS NOT APPEARING on my mypurchase page. I need to CANCEL. still on free trial. this has to be done now!!!!! TECHNICAL PROBLEM

By Kea G

Oct 7, 2016

Ended up not being able to take the rest of the courses I paid for because Coursera kept pushing it back... Start date after start date moved ....

By Luis A

Feb 22, 2017

Could not get to the fourth course and was asked to pay for it twice.