Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA

Jul 15, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

MV

Mar 25, 2016

Fantastic amazing tutors and I highly recommend this course as by the end of this course lesson planning is a piece of cake. I have loved this course and all the courses in the TESOL specialization

1 - 25 of 510 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Guillermo A M L

Jul 01, 2019

Excellent course! It's super useful all the information about Lesson Planning. I learned a lot of things that I will surely apply in my teaching from now on. Thank you for the hard work and the quality material that you present every time, it's a joy learning with you.

By Jason H

Jul 01, 2019

This course was very helpful!

By Abdel_Malik R H

Nov 19, 2018

This specialization is perfectly perfect.

By Abdelrahman H A A A N

Nov 19, 2018

Thanks a lot it was extremely helpful

By Thida T

Nov 19, 2018

a great platform to learn new skill for me

By Min S T

Dec 04, 2018

Nice course!

By Aicha A

Dec 04, 2018

great instructors, great course, very practical and easy to grasp content

By Viktoriya K

Dec 21, 2018

A really beneficial course - gave me a lot of practical knowledge I used right away in my classes!

By Cynndi N

Dec 23, 2018

I have learned so much!!! I am so glad that I started this journey!

By BAHAOUI M

Jan 02, 2019

I LOVED IT

By Emilia K

Jan 27, 2019

This course has given me a great opportunity look closer into the principles of lesson design and assessment. I’ve had a chance to create a lesson plan and assess the plans that were designed by my peers. Thank you.

By Essam E A E A

Jan 03, 2019

I learned a lot from this course and I will share it with my friends

By Karen H

Feb 02, 2019

Learned SO much in this course and they walk you through the lesson plan design.

By Mohamed K A

Feb 03, 2019

It's really amazing course and very effective. Thanks ASU, Thanks Coursera

By Seda S

Nov 21, 2018

Excellent, informative, fun!

By Konstantin U

Nov 25, 2018

I think your course is awesome! You guys have gone above and beyond to make something wonderful, useful and captivating! Thank you very much.

By DO N M K

Nov 26, 2018

i LOve this course with greát teachers

By Manuel d J T A

Nov 28, 2018

Great 100 % recommended.

By Imam A S

Nov 13, 2018

this was a great course I love it, it is perfect, it is the best one it helps with making lesson plan

By Keishia S

Jan 16, 2019

This course was a bit of a challenge compared to the last one. It requires you to watch videos multiple times and really pay attention. I enjoyed the work and lesson planning.

By Michael A

Jan 17, 2019

Very well designed course that gives wonderful review of the basic principles for building a good lesson plan.

By Tanya S

Jan 05, 2019

This course is very helpful. The teachers are great and information is very interesting!

Jan 23, 2019

Very great course, Once you step in, you will see the difference between this course and any other course in the world, fantastic!!!!!!!!

By Nicholas M

Jan 23, 2019

The videos explained approaches to lesson design and assessment clearly and accessibly. Assignments built on the video materials, and encouraged me to examine how the elements of lesson design - and assessment - can fit together. I appreciated how one week's assignment connected with the preceding week's work while leading into assignments to follow. Well-done!

By HAVA O