Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)

RA

Jul 15, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

SJ

Jun 18, 2017

Loved it. Though I knew so many things already as I'm an instructional designer by profession, yet there are so many new things I learnt in this course. Thank You. More power to you team. Big love.

1 - 25 of 519 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Guillermo A M L

Jul 01, 2019

Excellent course! It's super useful all the information about Lesson Planning. I learned a lot of things that I will surely apply in my teaching from now on. Thank you for the hard work and the quality material that you present every time, it's a joy learning with you.

By Jason H

Jul 01, 2019

This course was very helpful!

By Emilia K

Jan 27, 2019

This course has given me a great opportunity look closer into the principles of lesson design and assessment. I’ve had a chance to create a lesson plan and assess the plans that were designed by my peers. Thank you.

By Keishia S

Jan 16, 2019

This course was a bit of a challenge compared to the last one. It requires you to watch videos multiple times and really pay attention. I enjoyed the work and lesson planning.

By Leslie B

Jan 15, 2019

This really got me thinking about how I will teach an actual class

By Michael A

Jan 17, 2019

Very well designed course that gives wonderful review of the basic principles for building a good lesson plan.

By Karen H

Feb 02, 2019

Learned SO much in this course and they walk you through the lesson plan design.

By Mohamed K A

Feb 03, 2019

It's really amazing course and very effective. Thanks ASU, Thanks Coursera

Jan 23, 2019

Very great course, Once you step in, you will see the difference between this course and any other course in the world, fantastic!!!!!!!!

By Nicholas M

Jan 23, 2019

The videos explained approaches to lesson design and assessment clearly and accessibly. Assignments built on the video materials, and encouraged me to examine how the elements of lesson design - and assessment - can fit together. I appreciated how one week's assignment connected with the preceding week's work while leading into assignments to follow. Well-done!

By Ibtihal A B A Y A

Dec 15, 2018

A highly informative, applicable& easy to follow course by absolutely knowledgeable professors. The thorough, well-organized& engaging course content reflects the the professionalism & the extensive knowledge of the professors in this field. Really looking forward to enrolling in other courses by the same professors & Arizona State University . Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.

By Kozue S

Dec 14, 2018

Very informative and step-by-step instructions.

By BAHAOUI M

Jan 02, 2019

I LOVED IT

By Tanya S

Jan 05, 2019

This course is very helpful. The teachers are great and information is very interesting!

By Essam E A E A

Jan 03, 2019

I learned a lot from this course and I will share it with my friends

By Rachid C

Feb 23, 2019

It really helpped me alot

Thank you all teachers .

By Daniela R

Feb 13, 2019

Absolutely loved it. You learn so much in this class. Definitely recommended.

By MAURICIO C T

Feb 12, 2019

FAANTASTIC CONTENT AND EXPLANATIONS

By Yasin E

Feb 16, 2019

This course is very helpful and the trachers are really at their best. I want to thank especially to Dr Dixon for his lessons. Thank you ASU and Coursera.

By Johan H

Mar 03, 2019

Interesting, great teaching , great teachers - inspiring.

Thank you!

(Jill, you deserve a special medal for putting up with Mr. Jack...)

By Mamoun G

Mar 06, 2019

authentic course, useful and quite helpful. I do recommend it.

By Thakwan M A

Mar 09, 2019

great tahnk you so much

By Fan W

Mar 17, 2019

It is a really helpful course. It shows me step by step how a lesson plan be created.

By Paloma V G

Mar 16, 2019

This is an awesome course, like all the previous ones!! This experience is being super important to me and my professional development, since TESOL is the area I am planning to follow for my career!

By Jessie

Mar 22, 2019

Excellent content. Really appreciate!!