Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment, Arizona State University

About this Course

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

By RA

Jul 15, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

By MV

Mar 25, 2016

Fantastic amazing tutors and I highly recommend this course as by the end of this course lesson planning is a piece of cake. I have loved this course and all the courses in the TESOL specialization

448 Reviews

By Jessie

Mar 22, 2019

Excellent content. Really appreciate!!

By Chanchal Singh

Mar 22, 2019

It was a wonderfully executed course, in all respects. The teachers were true to the concepts of the course itself - warm and effective.

By Fan Wang

Mar 17, 2019

It is a really helpful course. It shows me step by step how a lesson plan be created.

By Paloma Viotto Galvao

Mar 16, 2019

This is an awesome course, like all the previous ones!! This experience is being super important to me and my professional development, since TESOL is the area I am planning to follow for my career!

By Thakwan Mohammad AL-Shehadat

Mar 09, 2019

great tahnk you so much

By Mamoun Ghanem

Mar 06, 2019

authentic course, useful and quite helpful. I do recommend it.

By Johan Hartzenberg

Mar 03, 2019

Interesting, great teaching , great teachers - inspiring.

Thank you!

(Jill, you deserve a special medal for putting up with Mr. Jack...)

By Rachid Chfirra

Feb 23, 2019

It really helpped me alot

Thank you all teachers .

By Asmaa Ali

Feb 19, 2019

I like it so much. It's very useful too.

By Gustavo Nascente Igansi

Feb 17, 2019

This course is a must! Awesome videos, much fun and learning! It is an asset for those looking for qualitification! I strongly recommend.