Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment, Arizona State University

About this Course

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

By RA

Jul 15, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

By SJ

Jun 18, 2017

Loved it. Though I knew so many things already as I'm an instructional designer by profession, yet there are so many new things I learnt in this course. Thank You. More power to you team. Big love.

428 Reviews

By Michael Aprasovsky

Jan 17, 2019

Very well designed course that gives wonderful review of the basic principles for building a good lesson plan.

By Keishia Sheffield

Jan 16, 2019

This course was a bit of a challenge compared to the last one. It requires you to watch videos multiple times and really pay attention. I enjoyed the work and lesson planning.

By Leslie Brown

Jan 15, 2019

This really got me thinking about how I will teach an actual class

By Sanan Huseynov

Jan 14, 2019

amazing

By Tanya Suprunets

Jan 05, 2019

This course is very helpful. The teachers are great and information is very interesting!

By Essam ELdin Aboulfotouh Elsoholy Aboulhajaj

Jan 03, 2019

I learned a lot from this course and I will share it with my friends

By BAHAOUI M'HAMED

Jan 02, 2019

I LOVED IT

By 郭瑞佳

Dec 30, 2018

It takes a longer time to be reviewed for my submission

By Benjamin Kobina Sarbah

Dec 27, 2018

By Cynndi Nelson

Dec 23, 2018

I have learned so much!!! I am so glad that I started this journey!