Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA

Jul 15, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

MV

Mar 25, 2016

Fantastic amazing tutors and I highly recommend this course as by the end of this course lesson planning is a piece of cake. I have loved this course and all the courses in the TESOL specialization

251 - 275 of 693 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Tetiana S

Jan 05, 2019

This course is very helpful. The teachers are great and information is very interesting!

By Sandy A

Sep 22, 2017

This course is fantastic and so engaging! Dr. Shane and Ms Cinco are a true inspiration!

By Margaret P

Mar 04, 2016

Wonderful way to model different teacher strategies and whatnot, I'm really enjoying it!

By Htet N A

Nov 16, 2018

I love it. It makes me improve my English teaching skill and know how to learn English.

By Mallikarjuna S M

Jun 27, 2020

It has a profound impact on my teaching. I experienced a paradigm shift in my approach

By David L B

Mar 20, 2020

This course took my teaching to the next level. I'm always pleased with these courses.

By Fan W

Mar 17, 2019

It is a really helpful course. It shows me step by step how a lesson plan be created.

By Eriwell R H

Jun 04, 2017

The instructions in this course are great you will definitely experience lots a fun!

By feriel

Sep 25, 2016

Nice course , i'm learning and i'm satisfied with the full courses Teach English Now

By Blyde O

Feb 28, 2017

Really exciting to go through the course,There was something new to learn everyday.

By Abd A A k

Jul 08, 2020

It was indeed a unique experience! Looking forward to completing the first capston

By Edgar A M G

Aug 02, 2017

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I´VE LEARNED TONS OF NEW INFORMATION......IT IS A GREAT COURSE

By Dimitris K

Mar 29, 2016

Excellent course! Broadened my horizons in ELT! Recommend it to every ELT teacher!

By Roberto R

Jun 25, 2020

Every course you make it better. I am sure I am becoming a professional teacher.

By Ritu T

Jun 02, 2020

I am improving my teaching skills and learning many new things thank to coursera.

By Anas H A

Apr 26, 2020

This course was really practical and so essential to me as an ESL teacher. Thanks

By Ulzhan S

Jul 15, 2019

I loved this course, very informative and well-structured. Great instructors too!

By 利平 L 卢 L

Jul 29, 2017

very nice teachers, very good ppt and teaching. i am going to keep going forward.

By joungjeeyoun

May 08, 2020

Thank you for all classes.I really have learned a lot of useful ,helpful methods

By Claudia I O O

Jan 07, 2020

IMPRESSIVE !!!!

The most interesting way to learn and apply directly to our life.

By Karen H

Feb 02, 2019

Learned SO much in this course and they walk you through the lesson plan design.

By Jialiang P

May 30, 2017

This specialization really helps me venture into the field of language teaching.

By Ayuk-Ncha A

Sep 16, 2016

Wonderful course design. Practicing what they teach. Thanks ASU, thanks Coursera

By Julie f

Jun 21, 2020

I loved the structure and building learning through a very informative approach

By Nelli M

Jul 05, 2018

It was really helpful, I will be using all the skills I acquired in the course.