Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

MV
Mar 24, 2016

Fantastic amazing tutors and I highly recommend this course as by the end of this course lesson planning is a piece of cake. I have loved this course and all the courses in the TESOL specialization

251 - 275 of 790 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Imam A S

Nov 13, 2018

this was a great course I love it, it is perfect, it is the best one it helps with making lesson plan

By Ahmet K

Oct 5, 2020

The teachers worked hard and followed scaffolding during this course. I liked it very much, indeed.

By Anastasiia

Jul 5, 2020

This course is fantastic! It breaks down difficult concepts and helps us become great ESL teachers.

By Büşra S

May 22, 2020

It is a great lesson for learning how to write a proper lesson plan whichis important for teachers.

By Clarise N

Feb 5, 2020

This was such an informative course, really changed my view on how to prepare my lessons in future!

By Viktoriya K

Dec 21, 2018

A really beneficial course - gave me a lot of practical knowledge I used right away in my classes!

By Christopher d L

May 22, 2016

This was a very useful course. It was very rigorous with the required completion of a lesson plan.

By Elaine G

Apr 27, 2020

I learned a lot from these professors and from having to write my own lesson plan. Great course!

By Aygul K

Apr 7, 2020

I really appreciate everyone who did this course. From this I learn making well-organized lesson

By Lillian M

Sep 14, 2018

Excellent! Learned so much that as a teacher I can bring to my classroom. Invaluable! Thank you!

By MOHMAD F T

Jun 21, 2020

It was a good experience for me to be part of this course.

Thank you Dr. DIXON and Dr. Jessica.

By Larysa S

Oct 28, 2018

That was a really useful course! I felt so proud of myself when I finished my first lesson plan

By Elizabeth D

Feb 6, 2017

I have learnt a lot along the way that can be applied to all teaching, not just ESL. thank you

By Nataliia I

Jul 2, 2016

Great and very practical course! Valuable tips for lesson planning - all aspects in one course!

By Stephanie R

Mar 13, 2017

I liked how every lesson built on itself and in the end, you had a full completed lesson plan.

By Güneş A

Oct 29, 2020

This course is really great. Thank you very much to these respected instructors and Coursera.

By Yauheniya R

Great course! Great speakers and thought-provoking tasks! Thank you so much, I enjoyed a lot!

By K S A

Jun 25, 2019

An excellent course taught by a talented university and a well-experienced professional team.

By Valeriia

Aug 19, 2018

It`s a great course, everything is explained in a detailed and funny manner! Love it so much!

By Nicat

May 9, 2017

IN this course I have achieved lots of ability of teaching and lesson design. Thank you all .

By Louise M

Mar 27, 2019

It's an efficient course for me to understand the methods of designing a class for students.

By salih I

Nov 2, 2018

It was very advantageous course .

I benefited from it and hope to have the remaining courses.

By Gerardo T G

Dec 11, 2017

I really loved this course. The videos are very easy to understand and the content is great.

By Romualdo M

Jun 15, 2016

Challenging but excellent course! I learned a lot here on lesson plan design and assessment.

By Marilyn E L d A

Apr 5, 2016

Highly recommended! Instructors are awesome and the content couldn´t be any clearer. Thanks!