Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

AI
Jan 5, 2021

It's very well designed. I'm thankful to the creators of this course at Arizona State University and I'm thankful to Coursera for making it so easy for us. Thank you guys for your time and efforts.

176 - 200 of 824 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Marian B G

Jun 14, 2017

The perfect course if you've never been in touch with any educational related background. They make planning and assessment easy and appealing.

By Creepgamer A

Oct 4, 2020

Excellent courses. I have learned so much in these courses that it's unbelievable. Recommend them to anyone who wants to Teach English Nos!

By Konstantin U

Nov 25, 2018

I think your course is awesome! You guys have gone above and beyond to make something wonderful, useful and captivating! Thank you very much.

By Sharon L

Mar 24, 2016

The course was excellent. It was very practical and had helpful tips throughout the modules to help teachers improve their lesson planning.

By Raldugina I

Aug 10, 2020

The course was helpful in terms of the lesson construction scheme and the sequence of instructions given. I keep on going to the Module 4!

By Bhuvani G

Mar 27, 2020

Course was well-designed in such a way that the course itself stood out for its title. Great efforts made by the co-ordinators. Thank you.

By Maria K

Apr 16, 2019

A great course for those teachers who want their lessons to be as efficient as possible. Thanks for sharing your marvelous ideas with us!

By Jessica O

Mar 12, 2018

The videos are so creatively made that it helps me stay inspired to keep learning even though it's outside of a classroom setting. Im real

By Gustavo N I

Feb 17, 2019

This course is a must! Awesome videos, much fun and learning! It is an asset for those looking for qualitification! I strongly recommend.

Jan 23, 2019

Very great course, Once you step in, you will see the difference between this course and any other course in the world, fantastic!!!!!!!!

By Muhammad A

Aug 28, 2017

Lesson Design and Assessment taught in the most easiest and interesting way. Never thought that lesson planning could be that interesting

By Nigorakhon S

Sep 27, 2020

Thank you, dear teachers, for useful lessons. I have learned how to create an accurate and well-organized lesson plan to achieve my aim.

By Chanchal S

Mar 21, 2019

It was a wonderfully executed course, in all respects. The teachers were true to the concepts of the course itself - warm and effective.

By Johan H

Mar 3, 2019

Interesting, great teaching , great teachers - inspiring.

Thank you!

(Jill, you deserve a special medal for putting up with Mr. Jack...)

By AHEMD A H B

Dec 13, 2019

Factually it was an extraordinary course, really i got a great benefit, and i improved My skills.. Thank you very much ASU & COURSERA.

By Mariia T

Sep 16, 2019

Valuable and extremely important part of this course! Interesting content, clear instructions and explanations, well modeled examples.

By NİMET K

Jan 11, 2021

I am very happy to join Teach English Now and thanks all of them to give me a chance for this long and educative learning journey :))

By Paola J B

Jun 20, 2017

Design and assess effectively is challenging, the course is really enriching and provides diverse examples and tips, thanks for that.

By Sara C M

May 7, 2020

Incredible and intelligent content, who ever put the lessons together is a genius. I appreciate the hard work put into the modules.

By Carlos G H C

Very helpful for my current profession. Lesson planning is quite difficult considering the different demands of different schools.

By Jose A

Jun 2, 2017

In this course I learnt so many ways of improve the way I planned my lessons, to focus in an effective teaching and the steps to do

By abdulghani k

Oct 25, 2018

after this course I believe that online learning will have the upper hand over face to face learning. to me, it is more effective.

By Marta H

Aug 20, 2018

Engaging content and awesome instructors. I have learnt so much in such a short time thanks to the way the content was organized.

By Kelly C F M

Feb 9, 2018

Well planned and organised as usual. I congratulate the team for the wonderful work on this course once again.

Highly recommended!

By Daphne M M

Jan 20, 2017

i am really short of words, this has made me see me as i am with potential and a very not just bright future! thank you so much.