Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

Jan 31, 2021

What makes these courses is fun are the instructors. I love their role-playing, and they make me laugh sometimes. Not that the material is difficult, but the instructors keep things from getting dull.

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

176 - 200 of 879 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Maria F d O V

Jun 12, 2017

Planning a good lesson usually is the hardest part of teaching. This module on lesson design and assessment is a big help on rethinking our practices!

By Clarise P

Jan 15, 2018

This course was so good! I learned a lot about the correct way to plan a Lesson Plan and how to form lesson objectives. I loved doing this course! :)

By Marina H

Jan 2, 2018

A plan and an overview will increase our enjoyment of the job, will engage our students and we all know that means fewer classroom management issues.

By Yulia N

Jul 9, 2017

This course is crucial! Now I've got skills how to create the ideal lesson. Following instructions I see how my lessons are improving! It's amazing!

By LESLYN M

Oct 1, 2020

I enjoyed this course. it was very helpful in teaching me the correct way to plan an effective lesson. I really liked the videos. Very engaging.

By Olga P

Feb 9, 2017

Lesson planning from the first step till the end, really helps to incorporate all kinds of activities and design the lesson according to the logic!

By Shirley O N

Aug 22, 2019

One of the best courses i have done. Thank you my instructors. I will practice all i have learned making reference to you all and my course mates.

By Saida A

Jan 25, 2017

I prepared Lesson Plan and I am proud that I could do it with the help of the course. It was fun to evaluate peers and the topics were inspiring.

By Luis T

Mar 27, 2016

An interesting course that goes deep in the lesson planning field and how everything teachers do in class starts before even being the classroom.

By Marian B G

Jun 14, 2017

The perfect course if you've never been in touch with any educational related background. They make planning and assessment easy and appealing.

By Dorian A A A

Oct 4, 2020

Excellent courses. I have learned so much in these courses that it's unbelievable. Recommend them to anyone who wants to Teach English Nos!

By Konstantin U

Nov 25, 2018

I think your course is awesome! You guys have gone above and beyond to make something wonderful, useful and captivating! Thank you very much.

By Sharon L

Mar 24, 2016

The course was excellent. It was very practical and had helpful tips throughout the modules to help teachers improve their lesson planning.

By Raldugina I

Aug 10, 2020

The course was helpful in terms of the lesson construction scheme and the sequence of instructions given. I keep on going to the Module 4!

By Bhuvani G

Mar 27, 2020

Course was well-designed in such a way that the course itself stood out for its title. Great efforts made by the co-ordinators. Thank you.

By Maria K

Apr 16, 2019

A great course for those teachers who want their lessons to be as efficient as possible. Thanks for sharing your marvelous ideas with us!

By Jessica O

Mar 12, 2018

The videos are so creatively made that it helps me stay inspired to keep learning even though it's outside of a classroom setting. Im real

By Gustavo N I

Feb 17, 2019

This course is a must! Awesome videos, much fun and learning! It is an asset for those looking for qualitification! I strongly recommend.

Jan 23, 2019

Very great course, Once you step in, you will see the difference between this course and any other course in the world, fantastic!!!!!!!!

By Muhammad A

Aug 28, 2017

Lesson Design and Assessment taught in the most easiest and interesting way. Never thought that lesson planning could be that interesting

By Nigorakhon S

Sep 27, 2020

Thank you, dear teachers, for useful lessons. I have learned how to create an accurate and well-organized lesson plan to achieve my aim.

By Chanchal S

Mar 21, 2019

It was a wonderfully executed course, in all respects. The teachers were true to the concepts of the course itself - warm and effective.

By Johan H

Mar 3, 2019

Interesting, great teaching , great teachers - inspiring.

Thank you!

(Jill, you deserve a special medal for putting up with Mr. Jack...)

By Halide V M

Jan 24, 2021

In this module, I have learned really essential information about lesson designing and how to assess student's performance! Thank you!

By AHEMD A H B

Dec 13, 2019

Factually it was an extraordinary course, really i got a great benefit, and i improved My skills.. Thank you very much ASU & COURSERA.