Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

Jan 31, 2021

What makes these courses is fun are the instructors. I love their role-playing, and they make me laugh sometimes. Not that the material is difficult, but the instructors keep things from getting dull.

IM
Mar 4, 2021

The course content is so beneficial. I'm now able to make a stunning lesson plan, thanks to the effort of these amazing professors. You are building a community of good teachers of English language.

151 - 175 of 879 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Dr. A K

Sep 12, 2019

Learned a lot of practical ideas about designing a lesson plan. The instructors of the course could make the toughest theory interesting and possible to understand.

By Donna N D

Dec 30, 2016

I like the setup that you have where you keep things easy, but well informed. The information provided is actually great for practical use and not just theoretical.

By Овсяный И Ю

Jun 20, 2020

With very lesson I love these amazing specialists and this course more and more. If you're lookin for a TESOL, you have found it. Thanks a lot for your great work!

By Hend M

This course helped me a lot to make a perfect lesson plan. I like the instructors and the way they deliver the information smoothly. Thanks a lot for all courses.

By Kat B

May 2, 2018

Very informative, useful, and direct to the point. I learned so much in one week than in the ten months that I have culled my own resources. Highly recommended!

By Jie L

Jul 10, 2020

I almost finish all the course and for each, I give a five star!!! I have learned a lot about the logic of lesson planning and everything. Everyone worth a try!

By Mervin J Z S

Dec 19, 2017

I love the course. It taught me a lot of things that I can apply not only in English language teaching but everything about teaching regardless of the subject.

By Sarah Y

Mar 3, 2016

The instructors are fantastic! They simplify a lot of information into a compact, 6 week course with engaging videos that keep my interest as an adult learner.

By Tan Y L

Dec 17, 2020

Excellent! I really like the well-structured course, providing step by step scaffolding lesson plans instruction. Brilliant. Thank you, Dr Shaun and Jessica.

By Oscar E G D

Mar 5, 2020

Great content selection!!! Great explanaciones!!! However, I think that it was required to study and comprehend too much info in a not so long period of time.

By Johanna ( G

Sep 2, 2018

Excellent course. As a new soon-to-be teacher, I learned a lot. Harder than the previous courses in this series, but I learned the most by far in this one.

By Wender J T S

Mar 17, 2020

This course helped me organizing my english course, I love the way content is presented and I think it has essential tools for new and in-practice teachers.

By Joe S

May 16, 2018

This lesson really helped me focus my lesson planning abilities by using research backed methods and approaches to lesson design, thanks, Teach English Now!

By Annigje F

Feb 17, 2016

Great course again!

Great teachers/instructors. Easy to follow information and I didn't think I was going to be able to make a plan, but I made it! :)

Thanks!

By Grace C J A

Jun 17, 2020

Very practical and hands on teaching and assignments! Love the videos that were presented. Very entertaining and engaging yet informative. Learnt so much!

By Yasin E

Feb 16, 2019

This course is very helpful and the trachers are really at their best. I want to thank especially to Dr Dixon for his lessons. Thank you ASU and Coursera.

By Anne M

Jan 26, 2021

Thank you for your effort in doing this online course. I applied right away what I've learned in our winter school here in Korea. More power to you all.

By Andrew N

Aug 8, 2016

The most interesting of all of the courses in the TESOL, I found it (to my surprise) has really made me rethink lesson planning in some ways! Excellent!

By Rachel W

Aug 2, 2019

The most valuable course I've taken as an ESL teacher to date. Course material was interesting, engaging, and helped me to improve my lessons everyday.

By Yulia L

Mar 21, 2016

Great course that gave me a new perspective on lesson planning and language teaching! Must have for teachers who want to develop their teaching skills!

By Ramazan T

Aug 26, 2020

I am really happy to participate in this Tesol Course. This course is a well-organized course. I haven't participated before like that quality course.

By Barno Z

Apr 11, 2020

Thank you for this course. I've learned a lot of useful information that I'm going to use my professional teaching skills. It was really intertaining.

By Mister R E C A

Jan 2, 2020

Such an amazing course I learned to prepare amazing lesson planning. I hope to use the skills that I have learned in my classroom with all my students

By Maria P M G

Nov 7, 2019

It has been amazing how teachers have shown the ideal lesson plan, it allows me to see how different my future students will learn English far better!

By Ammar A

Aug 30, 2017

Thank you very much for providing us with some of the most valuable information in this module. i am sure the way you deliver nobody else can do this.