Back to Liabilities and Equity in Accounting

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Liabilities and Equity in Accounting by Intuit

3.9

In this third course, you will learn about liability and equity accounts and its effect on the balance sheet. If you have mastered bookkeeping basics and understand accounting assets, you are ready to jump into Liabilities and Equity in Accounting. You will explore the various types of liability, including: current and long term, payroll, and sales tax. Additionally, you will learn about the equity portion of the accounting equation and how to account for changes in owner’s equity. By the end of this course, you will be able to: -Describe the three main characteristics of liabilities. -Demonstrate an understanding of the basic payroll accounting functions and tasks. -Compare and contrast the different types of equity -Use the accounting equation to describe the financial position of an organization. Courses 1 and 2 in the Intuit Bookkeeping Professional Certificate, or the equivalent, are recommended prerequisites for this course....

1 - 4 of 4 Reviews for Liabilities and Equity in Accounting

By Haley C

Jul 17, 2021

I​ just feel like when I have to do the case study, I am lost. I struggle so much trying to figure out. I feel like doing the lessons it all makes sense to me, but doing the case study I have a very hard time.

By Lenora W

Jul 19, 2021

There are a lot of errors made in this course, especially when it comes to the material provided and answers to the quizzes and the workbooks you need to do before the last test of each section. It just appears that this was just thrown together and not proofread for errors. It has been very frustrating that the students are paying for this and all the errors.

In my honest opinion, I would tell others to not waste their money. To just get a Bookkeeper Certification from NACPB or the AIPB.

By Annette M

Jul 9, 2021

Very informative, I learned a lot and was able to hone a few of my skills and pick up a few new ones with quickbooks online

By Kari C

Jul 20, 2021

There where a few glitchy modules or places where the math didn't add up. Also, there was no way to reach out for clarification if I didn't understand on a quiz.