Back to Marketing: Customer Needs and Wants

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing: Customer Needs and Wants by IESE Business School

4.3

Understanding who your customers are and what they need and want is at the heart of successful marketing strategies. In this course you will explore how to identify and classify customers and the different methods that marketing professionals use to shed light on how they make purchase decisions. The course will cover the following: 1. Marketing Fundamentals 2. Product, Pricing and Channel Decisions 3. Building Strong Brands 4. Communication Strategy...

RT

May 02, 2017

Good understanding of methods to know what customer think and how they think.\n\nUseful for anyone doing market related activities. No indepth background needed to get into this course.

AT

Apr 14, 2020

This course helped me understand the in-depth concepts that I have just learned on the job. My main output from this course is a step-by-step analysis of a marketing strategy.

26 - 50 of 67 Reviews for Marketing: Customer Needs and Wants

By M. S

May 29, 2018

A very informative course.

Ana Pelayo.

By Dr. V P G

Aug 23, 2016

very good and knowledge based course

By Salvator O

Apr 03, 2019

Awesome

By Christopher D

Aug 09, 2017

Overall excellent course for introducing laymen to marketing (I thought the course was better than Wharton's marketing fundamentals--Wharton's was too academic and highfalutin for laymen). I do have a business degree, but I think that these type of courses should be approachable to everyone; for this, I thought IESE did a better job.

The intro and outro music every 5 minutes is unnecessary and annoying I thought, it wastes time. Plus, when playing the videos, the music was way louder, so every few minutes I needed to adjust the volume.

By Daniel S R

Sep 06, 2019

I liked the content of this course. I found it useful.

However, I missed some readable material, as in previous IESE courses, I would like to have some documentation to read on parallel with the videos. It may be a pdf, ppt, etc.

By Alberto P

Jun 04, 2020

Me parece un curso muy completo, bien estructurado y correctamente explicado, en el que hay un buen equilibrio entre la parte teórica y la parte práctica con bastantes y variados ejemplos. Enhorabuena IESE por otro gran curso!

By Shivani g

Sep 13, 2020

I have learned a lot. Thanks to coursera, I have got the opportunity to have access to the knowledge shared by IESE. THANK YOU !!

By Laureen S

Oct 11, 2016

the course outline really equips an individual on how marketing is a core part of business

By Mario E A

Muy buen curso, bien estructurado, ideas claras, ejemplos didácticos y buen profesor.

By Ahmed B

Jan 01, 2018

Thank you professor.

Thank you IESE School.

Thank you Coursera.

By JULIO V

Nov 11, 2018

It was a kind of confuse and lack of bibliography.

By Vijay K J

Jul 14, 2020

Insightful course.

By Gema G

Dec 29, 2017

Good course

By Aabid A S

Jun 13, 2016

Good

By roger m a

Sep 08, 2020

The course was interesting, but even if this was my first marketing course, I feel like I did not learn much. My take from this is that marketing is a mix of empathy, design thinking and originality. Everything was explained very high level. I'll search for other marketing courses.