Back to Inspiring and Motivating Individuals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Inspiring and Motivating Individuals by University of Michigan

In this course, you will learn how to create a shared vision for your team and effectively communicate it to your teammates. You will also learn how to set effective goals and expectations in a way that best enables your team to attain the shared vision. Finally, you will understand the most important needs and drivers of performance across cultures, and will learn to align rewards with desired behaviors so that your teammates are motivated to attain the team’s objectives. Motivation represents a crucial challenge for contemporary organizations: A recent Gallup poll revealed that only 13% of workers worldwide exhibit high levels of engagement and motivation. We will show you why these motivation problems are not simply due to a “bad” or “unmotivated” team member. Rather, motivation is very much driven by what work conditions we create for our teammates, how we structure goals and objectives, and how we reward people for the accomplishment of those goals. This course will help you diagnose and solve motivation problems so that you can bring out the best in your people....

VN

Invalid date

This is one of the best courses that I have seen so far. Every lecture is interesting and the way of teaching is another level. This course will help everyone to develop a personality.

EK

Invalid date

Greetings From Ertan Karasakal

I am hospitality professional , The reason why I took this course to develop my skills. Thank you for all your dedicated excellent work I do appriciate for all.

1201 - 1207 of 1,207 Reviews for Inspiring and Motivating Individuals

By Abeer a r

Oct 27, 2023

Good

By MARIAM M A A A

Sep 2, 2022

By Therese N L

Dec 5, 2022

The peer reviews are a problem. On some of the feedback I got, they clearly hadn't read my submission. (E.g on the last submission where I VERY clearly had sought the feedback of three people, even numbered them in my response, but one on my peer reviews stated I had only sought feedback from one person, and this in turn affected my grade negatively..)

By Mosab M

May 2, 2021

Sometimes the course feels to be "boring" because of the trainee present the course, it needs to be more active and motivated.

By Haney s

Sep 17, 2021

I am a student and when I'm applying for this course i also apply for a scholarship and scholarship also approved and today I give a last exam and they are asking for a 3636/- payment, why this happened at last moment? if I'm able to pay 3636/- then why i apply for a scholarship. this is really a demotivated me I also recommend a coursera to many of my friends and classmate but this is really a disappointed. I want to complete my course but I can't afford it. If you give a scholarship then why you ask for a money.

Mar 4, 2022

This course is asking to pay certain amount for their specialization into this while submitting the assignment of Week 2. Whereas I've enrolled it in the course by the help of Financial Aid.

By Gemma F O

Feb 11, 2021

no he recibido mi certificado.