Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life by The University of Chicago

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

VK

Jul 26, 2020

This course has been an eye-opener for me and has helped me to better understand the brain from a perspective of empathy towards those suffering from debilitating disorders, thanks to Professor Mason.

MJ

It has been, in all, a wonderful experience taking this course, Prof Peggy is really good at what she does, wonderful content, stories, instances, and videos. Learnt a lot from this course, thank you!

351 - 375 of 754 Reviews for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

By Zoltan G

Dec 28, 2019

If you want to learn the most advanced technology on Earth, this course is for you. Peggy is super teacher, great fun learning from her.

By Liz

Jul 20, 2017

Excellent! Everyone should take this course. I have a greater understanding of how our brain works and why we do things the way we do!

Apr 9, 2019

beautiful and the teacher is really cool, smart and kind!! I really enjoyed learn!! Thank you!! I now I follow you in twitter! Awesome!

By Marcus G

Aug 30, 2018

Excelent, the teacher explain with love, unbelieveble speak 7 to 10 minutes max., per block, but a lot of contents, i bought his book

By Yuqing H

Jul 2, 2017

It's really amazing to view neurobiology through the case analysis of everyday life! I really like the course and the way it is taught!

By Indrayanti

Sep 27, 2021

I am very happy to be able to learn from Prof. Mason, amazing, the explanation is very easy to digest, the examples presented are real

By Charlotte S

Jul 30, 2021

The combination of rigor and heart in this class is amazing. I so appreciated Prof. Mason's perspective and enthusiasm for the brain.

By Manuel E

Jan 25, 2021

La profesora Mason es muy buena en sus clases, haciéndolas amenas al público en general. Con ellas incluso mejore mi nivel de inglés.

By LIZ A K Y

Jan 11, 2021

It is wonderfull

I am a doctor and nobody has ever explained neurology to me in this way! I loved the course!

Thanks for everything!

By Pastor G S

Nov 5, 2020

Me encanto el curso. Enserio aprendí muchísimo, lo recomiendo ( I really liked this course, i learned a lot, i recommend you take it)

By Daniel T

Nov 18, 2018

Great course! Exactly what I need in my professional activity! Direct, clear and to-the-point concepts and explanations! Thank you!

By Mahanthe A D l

Oct 16, 2020

wow.. this course is amazing! i feel like i am studing live not online. lecturer is also amazing. i love this! thnk you so much...

By Defne T

Aug 28, 2020

I am so happy that I took this course. I’ve always had an interest in neurobiology and Professor Mason was awesome at teaching it.

By Du P

Feb 16, 2020

Incredibly fun and extremely informative. I want to thank the lecturer and people behind the scene for their extraordinary effort.

By Marina S

Jun 15, 2020

The outstanding professor, hard and interesting course, learned a lot, used a lot of learned material with my clients. Thank you!

By Julia

Nov 26, 2017

This course is very useful for me. The information is understandable, interesting and interactive given. Thank you very much!!!!

By danjon@telenet.be

Feb 17, 2022

It was a most enlightning course that was given in a very natural and agreable way by a warm and humanistic person. Thank you

By Georgia M C

Feb 3, 2021

Thank you for offering this class! It was incredible. I learned so much about myself and I have this course to thank for that.

By Roberto J P M

Oct 1, 2020

It was an amazing course, it was very understandable and i learned a lot during this 10 weeks. Nice course. Highly recommended

By Joanne S

Jan 11, 2017

Fantastic course. Prof Mason is terrific - perfect balance of theory and narrative; science and empathy. Really enjoyed that!

By Virginia N

Apr 23, 2020

This class has helped in my current work and gave me an understand what my father in-law was dealing with having Alzheimer's

By Carliati B

May 1, 2019

Terrific course. Professor Peggy Mason was a fabulous teacher and made learning fun. Thank you Professor Mason and Coursera.

By Koos J

Nov 30, 2017

Fantastic course with a great teacher. Can recommend it to anyone. Enjoyed it hugely and I am very sorry that it has ended.