Back to Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies by Northwestern University

In this third course in the Social Marketing Specialization - "The Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies" - you will learn two of the most effective social strategies used by organizations today. You'll see real-world best practice examples and learn what metrics they use to gauge success. You will also learn the importance of infographics and the impact a well-designed landing page can have on your bottom line. All of the social skills you have learned thus far will be put into action with a multimedia filter and focus blog that you will create to demonstrate how social can enable real-time marketing results. After this MOOC, you will have developed a plan to reach your target consumer markets and know when it is best to either use or avoid specific social marketing strategies. Additional MOOC 3 faculty include: * Randy Krum (Data Visualization & Infographics Designer | Consultant | Author | Speaker | President, InfoNewt) * Stanford Smith (CEO, Pushing Social) * Andy Crestodina (Co-Founder & Strategic Director, Orbit Media Studios) * Ellen Valentine (Veteran Marketing Leader & Evangelist, Silverpop, IBM)...

HK

Feb 12, 2016

I'm only on week 1, and already I've learned things that I can take back to work and use in our campaigns. Looking forward to finishing this and the rest of the classes in this specialization.

RR

Feb 17, 2017

This Course is excellent and especially Prof Randy had put in a lot of effort to give this amazing series of Mooc on Social marketing. I highly recommend these Moocs .

1 - 25 of 134 Reviews for Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies

By Tanmay S

Apr 11, 2017

It would be better if the instructors cared to respond to queries.

By Michael D C

Feb 06, 2016

This course is a sequence of sales pitches by Hlavac's relations. The continuous invitation to purchase a course where companies advertise their products is a shame and lacks in depth material. Followed the whole course in the hope it would get better but unfortunately got more irritated than educated.

By Moutasem S

Dec 05, 2018

A wonderful step for blogging, i liked it so much and gained a precious benefit from.

Thanks for your esteemed website and your respectable university.

By Ivan Z

Dec 25, 2018

great course

By Ignacio M N

Jan 04, 2019

I learned a lot of useful things

By CHAIBA E M

Jan 17, 2019

merci.

By Jose J M

Jul 28, 2018

Great course!

By Danielle C

Sep 28, 2018

I think It'd be more beneficial for the assignment to be at week 4 only because I didn't realize the week 4 videos would help with the assignment. Otherwise, it's a good course with a challenging assignment.

By Anastasiia C

Apr 08, 2016

A very profound course with narrow specialization

By Natascha H

Mar 11, 2017

I have struggled with how to integrate Social Media into my business. This course has supported me with shifting my focus to finding the problems of my audience which allows me to engage and nurture them.

By Christopher I

Feb 08, 2017

Highly recommended if you manage content.

By Raul R A

By Henrietta K

Feb 12, 2016

By Christelle C

Dec 15, 2015

Great project, very hands on

By Sister E B

Jun 17, 2016

This course was very helpful. As someone new to social marketing, and with a "product" (vowed religious life in a monastery) that is unusual, it's been really helpful to think about the different strategies for reaching different people. For instance, I realized that the most visible part of my audience is other vocation ministers -- but they're the competition, not the real audience! This course is helping me to probe deeper to find the people who really might, some day, knock on the door of the monastery and ask to enter. I'm grateful for the support.

By Andrea Z

Jul 23, 2016

Excellent and very interesting course.

By srikanth n

Jan 27, 2017

Good course, I took it as a free user and really liked the material it's very simple and easy . will taken only a few hrs to complete

By Iuliia Z

Jan 22, 2016

Great course. 100% aplicable and practical. Loved it

By Gayle H

May 13, 2016

Probably the most important in my experience, the encouragement of how to engage in a meaningful way teaches how to really help succeed.

By Nicole P

Jun 28, 2016

Life changing! Understanding the benefits of engagement and nurture marketing strategies will completely change the way you market your company!

By Christine Q

Aug 02, 2016

I really appreciate the process we were walked through, it's awesome to really get an understanding of Blogging Best Practices through this MOOC. I wish we could have covered additional styles and turned in more large assignments. I suppose that's what the Capstone is for!

By ERICK A J M