Back to Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies

Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies, Northwestern University

About this Course

In this third course in the Social Marketing Specialization - "The Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies" - you will learn two of the most effective social strategies used by organizations today. You'll see real-world best practice examples and learn what metrics they use to gauge success. You will also learn the importance of infographics and the impact a well-designed landing page can have on your bottom line. All of the social skills you have learned thus far will be put into action with a multimedia filter and focus blog that you will create to demonstrate how social can enable real-time marketing results. After this MOOC, you will have developed a plan to reach your target consumer markets and know when it is best to either use or avoid specific social marketing strategies. Additional MOOC 3 faculty include: * Randy Krum (Data Visualization & Infographics Designer | Consultant | Author | Speaker | President, InfoNewt) * Stanford Smith (CEO, Pushing Social) * Andy Crestodina (Co-Founder & Strategic Director, Orbit Media Studios) * Ellen Valentine (Veteran Marketing Leader & Evangelist, Silverpop, IBM)...

By HK

Feb 12, 2016

I'm only on week 1, and already I've learned things that I can take back to work and use in our campaigns. Looking forward to finishing this and the rest of the classes in this specialization.

By RR

Feb 17, 2017

This Course is excellent and especially Prof Randy had put in a lot of effort to give this amazing series of Mooc on Social marketing. I highly recommend these Moocs .

127 Reviews

By irina khait

Apr 22, 2019

great advice. my blog site has improved dramatically!

By Jill Miller

Apr 08, 2019

The class provides in depth information presented by experts. In my job-hunt, I've already found it very useful to learn the differences between engagement strategies and nurture strategies, so that I can understand what companies need.

My only quibble: some information is out of order--for example, the Peer Reviewed Assignment in Week 3 calls for a list of scheduled blog posts, something that is not covered until Week 4. It can also be tough comb through the hours of video to find things again...an index might be useful.

By Mahmoud Rizk

Apr 08, 2019

very cool

By CHAIBA El Mahdi

Jan 17, 2019

merci.

By Ignacio Moreno Nava

Jan 04, 2019

I learned a lot of useful things

By Mohammad Asif

Dec 21, 2018

Great course as always!

By Moutasem Saif

Dec 05, 2018

A wonderful step for blogging, i liked it so much and gained a precious benefit from.

Thanks for your esteemed website and your respectable university.

By Danielle Cochran

Sep 28, 2018

I think It'd be more beneficial for the assignment to be at week 4 only because I didn't realize the week 4 videos would help with the assignment. Otherwise, it's a good course with a challenging assignment.