Back to Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations by University of Minnesota

4.4

This course in the Healthcare Marketplace specialization gives the learner an in-depth view of the intellectual property creation that is vital to creating breakthrough technologies. Included is an understanding of the strategy deployed for pricing drugs and new technologies as well as the market sizing exercise to identify where future research and development investments should be made....

BK
Jul 14, 2017

Very useful to get the domain knowledge about pharmaceutical and medical devices field; markets ranging both in the USA and globally. Gained immense knowledge b taking this course. Thank you.

DD

Best course to learn as to understand the innovation of health sector and also useful to get knowledge about the pharmaceutical and medical device industries

26 - 50 of 117 Reviews for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations

By Orangel A

Nov 3, 2018

Excellent. I learned about the medical device market, with simple language and good exercises. I recommend it 100%.

By Adithya C

Jun 5, 2019

A great platform to learn about medical devices and the global scenario!!

Thanks a lot for such value information!!

By David L H

Mar 23, 2017

Great content. The introductions to the Pharma and Device markets and regulatory bodies are invaluable.

By Angel C

Sep 13, 2020

An excellent course, I learned a lot and I know that I can apply it to my work field, excellent work.

By SWATI A

Feb 23, 2018

The peer review assignment makes this course even more interesting! Thanks for this wonderful course

By Avanish k

Apr 23, 2020

It was a great experience to learn from course era by such gracious personality professor .Thanku.

By Kinjal A P

Best experience of learning more information about pharmaceuticals and medical device innovation.

By Nur M M R

Jul 14, 2019

The reviewing part is really unnecessary. Please don’t include this in your package next time.

By Cecil C

Feb 18, 2017

So far I love it! Learning a lot about what it takes to get drugs and devices to market.

By Heather G

Oct 29, 2018

Excellent program that gave me a better understanding of the medical device industry.

By PANDYA Y U

The Course was very much informative, thank you coursera team for such a nice course

By M A R

Aug 25, 2020

I learned so many new things from here, it's really very good experience for me.

By B M T I

Jun 13, 2020

A fantastic course that I've learned several things.Thank you coursera

By Jay D

Oct 10, 2016

I loved this one. The one I wanted to learn and I am feeling fortunate

By Pamela W

Mar 7, 2017

I continue to use i learned in this course to help those around me

By Elizabeth C

Dec 30, 2016

Great overview of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry.

By Adhav m a

May 1, 2020

Why certificate is not provided after completing the course

By Sivasundaresan

May 12, 2020

It’s nice course to learn about medical devices innovation

By Blaine M

Sep 5, 2017

Great course, very complimentary for my career objectives.

By Юлія В С

Jul 7, 2020

5 stars for good quality information and sense of humor

By GIRISH S H

May 8, 2020

Wonderful explanation by instructor... simply suprub

By Saba O

Oct 4, 2020

Great course, But mainly focused on the US market.

By LALIT A T

May 7, 2020

VIDEOS AND WAY OF TEACHING SLIDES WERE EXCELLENT

By narender k

Aug 31, 2019

a huge informative course i really enjoying it.

By Israim T C