Back to Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations by University of Minnesota

This course in the Healthcare Marketplace specialization gives the learner an in-depth view of the intellectual property creation that is vital to creating breakthrough technologies. Included is an understanding of the strategy deployed for pricing drugs and new technologies as well as the market sizing exercise to identify where future research and development investments should be made....

BK
Jul 14, 2017

Very useful to get the domain knowledge about pharmaceutical and medical devices field; markets ranging both in the USA and globally. Gained immense knowledge b taking this course. Thank you.

DD

Best course to learn as to understand the innovation of health sector and also useful to get knowledge about the pharmaceutical and medical device industries

26 - 50 of 135 Reviews for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations

By Nancy L L

Aug 16, 2017

Loved this class too. It was well done. Classes presented at a good pace for keeping my attention while the information was really interesting.

By Moustafa A F A

Aug 11, 2021

It's very important and interesting course. It helped me a lot and i gained great knowledge in that field which will enable me to join it.

By KOLPE R

Jan 1, 2021

Great insight into the topic! Thanks UoM- Carlson School of Management and Steve Parente for this wonderful course.

By Orangel A

Nov 3, 2018

Excellent. I learned about the medical device market, with simple language and good exercises. I recommend it 100%.

By Adithya C

Jun 5, 2019

A great platform to learn about medical devices and the global scenario!!

Thanks a lot for such value information!!

By Atharva S

Nov 21, 2021

​This course helped me a lot in knowing reimbursement strategies of medical devices in different countries,

By Manuel R M M

Oct 21, 2021

Excellent opportunity to learn about the health model and its applications in the pharmaceutical industry.

By David L H

Mar 23, 2017

Great content. The introductions to the Pharma and Device markets and regulatory bodies are invaluable.

By Angel C

Sep 13, 2020

An excellent course, I learned a lot and I know that I can apply it to my work field, excellent work.

By SWATI A

Feb 23, 2018

The peer review assignment makes this course even more interesting! Thanks for this wonderful course

By Avanish k

Apr 23, 2020

It was a great experience to learn from course era by such gracious personality professor .Thanku.

By Kinjal A P

Best experience of learning more information about pharmaceuticals and medical device innovation.

By Seniz U

Oct 18, 2021

The course was very well structured. Thank you for the great opportunity to learn something new.

By Nur M M R

Jul 14, 2019

The reviewing part is really unnecessary. Please don’t include this in your package next time.

By Cecil C

Feb 18, 2017

So far I love it! Learning a lot about what it takes to get drugs and devices to market.

By Heather G

Oct 29, 2018

Excellent program that gave me a better understanding of the medical device industry.

By PANDYA Y U

The Course was very much informative, thank you coursera team for such a nice course

By Laura S N

Mar 14, 2021

Excellent course to give you the perspective what is the pharmaceutical industry!!

By M A R

Aug 25, 2020

I learned so many new things from here, it's really very good experience for me.

By Deepmalya G

Feb 28, 2021

very informative course for Regulation and Pharmaceutical medical devices

By B M T I

Jun 13, 2020

A fantastic course that I've learned several things.Thank you coursera

By Jay D

Oct 10, 2016

I loved this one. The one I wanted to learn and I am feeling fortunate

By Pam W

Mar 7, 2017

I continue to use i learned in this course to help those around me

By Elizabeth C

Dec 30, 2016

Great overview of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry.

By Adhav m a

May 1, 2020

Why certificate is not provided after completing the course