Back to Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise by University of Toronto

Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise will introduce learners to the concepts and benefits of physical therapy and exercise. Over six weeks learners will explore: Why physical activity and exercise are important, Exercise and Cardiovascular Disease, Exercise and Osteoporosis, Exercise and Cancer, Common Sports Injuries, Exercise and Arthritis...

LP

Mar 11, 2019

Excellent course, thank you for this opportunity to think about our physical fitness level and make changes to improve our lifestyle through exercise!

VM

May 20, 2019

This is a wonderful course about the exercises and planing with the proper guidance of dite plans and exercise paterns

1 - 25 of 25 Reviews for Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise

By Marwa S

Mar 12, 2019

Over this six-week interactive course, I did not only learn about relevant primary prevention guidelines for heart disease, bone disease and other long-term medical conditions, I got help from participants to develop a feasible and personalized exercise plan to improve my weekly physical activity. I learned about the significance of physical therapy for my overall health. It is a course everyone should consider participating in. I have gathered basic knowledge for a healthy lifestyle _ the fundamentals of managing my health that I have involuntarily ignored by giving myself excuses _ knowledge that is eternal.

By Janaynna M B

Dec 04, 2018

Very good! I learned a lot.

By Pamela S

Feb 06, 2019

I really liked this course and how it touched on the role of PT in managing the health of so many different populations of people. I wish it had included the role of PT in the management of neuro populations....especially for those with Parkinsons Disease.

By KAVINAR B

Nov 11, 2018

nice

By Andrea J F

Feb 27, 2019

Great MOOC with lots of useful info I can share with my patients, friends, and family!

By Zaf K

Mar 04, 2019

A must course for everyone!

By Liza D P

Mar 11, 2019

By Jane f

Mar 13, 2019

Learned info that changed my thinking and exercise plan. I have more hope now having shoulder issues.

By JUAN M L

Mar 19, 2019

Muy útil, ameno y didáctico.

By Brittany M

Sep 13, 2018

This course provided a great introduction to the benefits of physical therapy and exercise in general and for specific populations (individuals with cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, cancer, sports injuries, and arthritis). I really liked the range of learning resources (videos, external links, quizzes, discussion forums, etc.) incorporated throughout the course!

By Hadzheha V

Apr 02, 2019

I am very pleased with this site, he helped me find out a lot of different and interesting information, as well as how to make a plan for physical activity for patients. I want to advise everyone, try to attend courses, and get experience, assessment and certificate from the Courses sites ... Thank you

By Vinay K M

May 20, 2019

By Hua S

Aug 08, 2019

Thank you for giving us this great course.

By Abd A M A A

Aug 16, 2019

this course was useful for my life and my career

By Tajudeen F A

Sep 26, 2019

I have learnt alot for this 6 weeks, even my colleagues have noticed I am more enlightened in our line of work.

By Dhamari T

Nov 16, 2019

This program is good for helping those who have any negative body symptoms

By MAKARANON W

Feb 03, 2019

Thank you very much for a very good course.

By Laszlo D

Feb 27, 2019

This course was very educational, very useful. I really liked the videos and the reading material. I also learned from other course participants. Prevention or treatment; exercise helps both. Thank you for the opportunity.

By Christopher B

Mar 12, 2019

I enjoyed the course, but at times the content felt like an advertisement for physiotherapy rather than something intended to confer skills to the student.

By Tércio A d R B

Sep 10, 2018

It its a very introductory course with basic information regarding the benefits of exercise for diseases such as cardiovascular and cancer.

By Marijose

Sep 11, 2018

It was really informational. The lectures were too long to be engaging, and some things which were tested weren't really covered. Still, I really liked it. The role of the physiotherapist is truly emphasized and the various suggestions are great.

By Lynda V

May 06, 2019

As a retired health care professional, I found the course content basic but well organized and high quality in presentation. I found the course to be slanted towards the role of the physical therapist - which is a great idea as a professional strategy. I would agree most people are not aware of the scope of your role - but that was not what I was expecting from the course name "Managing Your Health". It's also frustrating since most physical therapy requires private pay and is therefore not as accessible as your course makes it sound.

By Mazen F

Sep 11, 2019

Please increase videos from your university

Not from other

By Cindy G L

Sep 03, 2018

The course is mostly aimed at older people and trying to determine if they need medical intervention. I didn't really learn much about health except for the standard "eat healthier", and "exercise more".

By David N

Oct 31, 2019

This course is not up to the standards of a fine university and has shockingly amateurish techniques such as using a cell phone video for some parts. Technical quality is often weak. Team needs to invest in a clip-on microphone -- the standard in any professional-quality online course -- and learn basic online paedogogy techniques.