Back to Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise by University of Toronto

Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise will introduce learners to the concepts and benefits of physical therapy and exercise. Over six weeks learners will explore: Why physical activity and exercise are important, Exercise and Cardiovascular Disease, Exercise and Osteoporosis, Exercise and Cancer, Common Sports Injuries, Exercise and Arthritis...

KK

Aug 5, 2021

i found this course interesting n enjoyable. i got to know how to manage sports injuries through exercises through this course ,it improved my knowledge about physical therapy and exercises.

SM

Aug 24, 2020

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot of appropriate exercises for different health populations such for people with osteoporosis, arthritis and cardiovascular disease.

51 - 75 of 161 Reviews for Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise

By Jane f

Mar 13, 2019

Learned info that changed my thinking and exercise plan. I have more hope now having shoulder issues.

By Taweesup

Feb 6, 2021

Thanks for the clear information, good guideline and suggestion for further learning, practice. :)

By diana p s c

Mar 23, 2020

I learned about the most common illnesses, from obesity, and lack of personal care with exercise.

By Kyle E

Mar 13, 2022

Very Informative. All I can is thank you. Take action and see what this course will do for you.

By Ayushi v

Nov 19, 2021

its an amazing course and can impart knowledge, and exercises regarding some conditions.

By Maria A N

Apr 8, 2021

Absolutly in love with this course, specially with the canadian university of toronto

By Vishnu D P U

It's a very good online course.i have learns much .and this is very easy to understand

By Andrea J F

Feb 27, 2019

Great MOOC with lots of useful info I can share with my patients, friends, and family!

By Lukáš T

Oct 27, 2020

Good course covering some of the news and common problems existing in physiotherapy.

By ruchi d

Jun 17, 2020

It was nice experience of learnings through digital platform..thank you coursera...

By Faraha N

Apr 30, 2020

Thankew for this course . It provide me great information . Must recommended 👑🧡

By Dr.Rajiv M

Jan 10, 2021

Very valuable course to manage your and your clients health through exercises.

By VIJAY P S

Jan 30, 2021

Very useful and effective plan of exercise and it's Convey to the patient.

By DHAMARI I T

Nov 16, 2019

This program is good for helping those who have any negative body symptoms

By SEJAL S

Jul 25, 2020

It was an amazing course got to learn so much about exercise and benefits

By Jal V

Feb 17, 2021

A very well planned and informative course. Enjoyed taking it!

By basma o

Mar 13, 2021

One of the most beautiful courses, I benefited a lot from it

By RAJESH J C

May 27, 2021

Great knowledge I have gain about health and physiotherapy

By Abel A G S

Jul 28, 2020

gran curso cosas para aplicar en poblaciones especiales

By NULU S A

Apr 29, 2020

The course will help you to learn about the situations

By dr.ahmed s

Mar 31, 2020

it help me a lot in changing my thought about activity

By Lana E

Nov 11, 2020

Great way of learning about importance of exercise 😊

By ONUR G

Nov 12, 2020

The document I received came in Turkish, not English

By Asad U

Sep 13, 2020

i really enjoy this Course Really informative...

By SONIA M T

Great course with the in depth knowledge sharing