Back to Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise by University of Toronto

Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise will introduce learners to the concepts and benefits of physical therapy and exercise. Over six weeks learners will explore: Why physical activity and exercise are important, Exercise and Cardiovascular Disease, Exercise and Osteoporosis, Exercise and Cancer, Common Sports Injuries, Exercise and Arthritis...

KK

Aug 5, 2021

i found this course interesting n enjoyable. i got to know how to manage sports injuries through exercises through this course ,it improved my knowledge about physical therapy and exercises.

SM

Aug 24, 2020

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot of appropriate exercises for different health populations such for people with osteoporosis, arthritis and cardiovascular disease.

126 - 150 of 160 Reviews for Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise

By Marijo

Sep 10, 2018

It was really informational. The lectures were too long to be engaging, and some things which were tested weren't really covered. Still, I really liked it. The role of the physiotherapist is truly emphasized and the various suggestions are great.

By Danyal M M

Aug 11, 2021

This has been quite a fun and interactive course to begin with. Those who enroll to this course will gain new and updated knowledge regarding the benefits of physical activity and why it's awareness is essential for our health.

By Mishri s P

Apr 29, 2020

This is great course teaches one importance of ergonomic practice in daily life basic activities and how it help prevents one from chronic painful conditions such as OA, osteoporosis , arthritis and such .

By Helen V

Feb 22, 2021

The course was interesting, but quite specific to Canadian Health Guidelines. The videos were interesting, but the quality could have been better as sometimes the sound was a bit uneven.

By Rochelle S

Excellent course, thank you for this opportunity. Every mentor was detailed with presentation. I will directly apply the concepts and skills learned from this course.

By Ruby W

Dec 17, 2019

Lots of information on a range of topics, but could be formatted in a more engaging way - lots of watching video lectures and links to external websites to read.

By Chelsea D

Jul 2, 2020

Loved the education! Would be nice if the intros to each module sounded less scripted and a little more conversational. Overall, I learned a lot. Thank you!

By Christopher B

Mar 12, 2019

I enjoyed the course, but at times the content felt like an advertisement for physiotherapy rather than something intended to confer skills to the student.

By Tércio A

Sep 9, 2018

It its a very introductory course with basic information regarding the benefits of exercise for diseases such as cardiovascular and cancer.

By Dicksha R

Interesting course with notes and videos.

It would be great if we include people with disability as well.

Thank you.

By Prasad P P

Oct 15, 2020

It is a very good course to understand the role of exercises to manage our health in young as well as old age.

By Bilal K

Aug 8, 2020

The last two modules need slight improvement. More exercises may please be incorporated. Thanks

By S. K

Sep 3, 2020

I have learnt alot from this course its has proved quite useful for enhancing my knowledge

By Alexandra R B

Aug 21, 2020

Una manera nueva de conocer el rol del Fisioterapeuta con buenos concejos para la salud

By Vidhika K

Jan 3, 2021

I like all the assignments but will ask to lower the amount of peer-review assignments

By FRANCO D L F

Aug 26, 2020

Great course but can provide more knowledge about anatomy and physiology behind.

By sherry l h

Jul 24, 2020

i like this course and learned a lot of information from it

so thanks for it

By Igor K

Apr 18, 2020

Nice course, but production value is low ans some sound issues throughout.

By MAKARANON W

Feb 2, 2019

Thank you very much for a very good course.

By Boluwaduro D

Sep 12, 2020

An exceptional course

By Heather B B

I would give this course a 3.5. The content was important to learn and I felt there were a lot of supporting resources to use. I like how the quizzes were set up and the peer review. I also felt the assignments were applicable and relatable to apply to my own life. I think I will keep the sources at hand for the future. I also liked that there were different specialists to focus on different areas.

Although I really did not enjoy the presentation style, I found it really dull and found it difficult to focus. The majority of the time the professors were reading directly off of the sides rather than engaging more with the students. I would have loved to see more visual references and the professor directly when the slides were being presented.

By Nicholas W

Jul 23, 2020

Course information was very informative and touch upon some of the avenues a physical therapist dresses. The only concern I have with this course is the peer review component. If you have specific identified all of the information the question is asking of you and beyond, you should not lose marks because someone does not know how to grade your assignment accordingly. Very frustrating in that aspect of the course.

By Zoi M

Feb 19, 2021

Most of the work was made by you from info you had to look for in the additional sites and references. Not so many information shared in videos. A lot of assignments that weren't that much on the spot and a lot of workload from exercises and readings. Too much unneeded information search/hunt. Each section took a lot more time than the estimated.

By moussier01

Dec 5, 2020

The material is very good and the teachers know their subject. Unfortunately, quizzes have no feedback or a way to know where errors were made, which made it very frustrating for me to try over and over again even going through all my notes and still fail. I decided to leave the course because I'm here to learn, not to feel terrible.

By nissee r

Jun 9, 2021

the video quality would have been better with good sound quality and the PT management is quite useful. i finished the module and i am waiting for my e certificate. Thank you for this opportunity