Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

SF
Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

4001 - 4025 of 4,121 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Hnin H P

Sep 22, 2020

Good

By Jayakrishnan

Sep 21, 2020

GOOD

By Anuroop P

Sep 16, 2020

Good

By Akash

Sep 6, 2020

good

By MONISKUMAR V

Aug 18, 2020

Good

By Md. S I

Nice

By Mostofa K

Jul 23, 2020

Good

By Keerti D B

Jul 14, 2020

good

By Deepu

Jul 1, 2020

good

By Harshini

Jun 18, 2020

Good

By Fayrouz M

Jun 4, 2020

good

By Sharma M S

Jun 3, 2020

good

By Rafiul K R

good

By Yamini M

good

By DEVI S S G

Good

By muhammad h s

Dec 22, 2019

nice

By thaer a

Oct 4, 2019

good

By Mohammad R M

Jul 9, 2018

good

By Michael S

Mar 11, 2016

GOOD

By Sophie Y

Jul 26, 2020

g

By JORGE M G

Mar 8, 2019

Hello Mr. Landers.

I think that it is a good course. I appreciate the your effort.

But if you allow me a constructive criticism:

- I don´t like a course that I am navegated to other web sites. I prefer a course in wich all contents are original.

- Adicitonaly, I would like to coment that I have taken several courses by the University of Pensylvania for free. I could complete these courses; even the qualified assesments. I didn't get a certificated, but I could make all the exercices.

Despite what I have said before, I recommend the course.

Whith best regards.