Back to Prototyping and Design

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Prototyping and Design by University of Minnesota

In this course you will learn how to design and prototype user interfaces to address the users and tasks identified in user research. Through a series of lectures and exercises, you will learn and practice paper- and other low-fidelity prototyping techniques; you will learn and apply principles from graphic design, including design patterns; you will learn to write a design rationale; and you will learn how to design for specific populations and situations, including principles and practices of accessible design....

H

Mar 11, 2019

I really really loved week 3 content, it added a lot for my knowledge and inspired me a lot.\n\nI keep watching it over and over

TE

Sep 03, 2017

I had problems doing the prototyping assignment, but I had so much fun!

1 - 25 of 33 Reviews for Prototyping and Design

By Aislinn R

Nov 28, 2017

Great overview for learners who are not already in the design field in some capacity. The class served me as a good review and I imagine that if a learner has never confronted accessibility needs or issues of screen size this class may be very illuminating. There was only one prototyping assignment and--though that assignment was a good one--I would have liked at least one other as the opportunity to learn a new tool or technique was missing from the class. The lecture videos in the last two weeks were a bit long for the information provided.

By Raghu H O

Jan 09, 2019

Before this course if I look at any system / device I was not able to understand design it was built.

This course gave me much information about how different systems will be built considering the real-time experience.

By Artjoms L

Feb 24, 2019

Great course as 2 previous! Only the thing I would like to point out its easier to learn from short videos, I understand that information is really broad and you try to narrow it as much as possible! anyway Thank you for opportunity to learn more about UX/UI Design! would like to have a class in your university!

By Hanaa S E A

Mar 11, 2019

I keep watching it over and over

By ALKESH

Dec 18, 2018

Awesome

By yashar k s

Jan 17, 2017

Very good

By Rebecca r

Aug 30, 2017

Great course to take within the Specialization. Just like the other courses within the Specialization, it is highly flexible and engaging. If you download lectures and quizzes offline while in Wifi, it makes completing this course even easier as you can listen on-the-go. Excellent professors and useful coursework.

By Gabriel T

Apr 24, 2017

Great Course!

By Tasneem E

Sep 03, 2017

I had problems doing the prototyping assignment, but I had so much fun!

By Sai C J

Mar 22, 2017

Fantastic Experience.!

By anil j S

Oct 15, 2017

Excellent course...opens the mind and gives a lot of ideas..

By Irfan Y

May 27, 2017

Thank you Professors and Lecturers!

By Pablo P G

Jan 19, 2018

Great!

By Плеханова Э М

Jun 10, 2018

Informative, useful. This course makes me think in another way, more properly, structurised. Thank you!

By Abhijeet B

May 08, 2017

Awesome Course.Loved it and learned a lot. Thank you Coursera!!!

By Ihar M

Nov 12, 2017

Great course.

By Dzilavdarova J

Apr 06, 2018

Очень нравится курс!

By James M

Mar 22, 2017

Great class with an interesting hands-on activity.

By pham q k

Aug 26, 2017

it is great . I thank the teachers who helped me with this knowledge

By Julie L

May 07, 2019

Excellent overview of the prototyping tools and methods

By Chelsea D

Jan 13, 2019

I really liked the in depth information shared in the accessibility section of this course.

By Mahitha S P G

Aug 24, 2018

Excellent lectures.

By Danira Z

Aug 06, 2017

The course was great but I expected more practice related content for prototyping and design

By Vishnu R

Jun 04, 2018

Well taught curriculum with experienced faculty. Helped me in getting more relevant knowledge related overall design practice.

By Maxime P