Back to Structured Query Language (SQL) using SAS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Structured Query Language (SQL) using SAS by SAS

Course Description In this course, you learn about Structured Query Language (SQL) and how it can be used in SAS programs to create reports and query your data. “By the end of this course, a learner will be able to…” ● Query and subset data. ● Summarize and present data. ● Combine tables using joins and set operators. ● Create and modify tables and views. ● Create data-driven macro variables using a query. ● Access DBMS data with SAS/ACCESS technology....

VL
Dec 27, 2020

Phenomenal course. Best I have used on Coursera. I did 3 hours per day and completed it in a week. The honors project really ties all the lessons together.

MS
Nov 8, 2020

Graet detail and very clear presentations, useful practices and easy exams; great documentation and in-depth orientation.

1 - 15 of 15 Reviews for Structured Query Language (SQL) using SAS

By Ahmad E H

Dec 16, 2020

Many thanks to Peter and SAS for this amazing course offering. Every Week and module works together to increase and enhance your understanding of SQL and SAS. You don't have to know SQL beforehand, it is all included in this lengthy course. it is a long course so please be patient and give it the time needed. At the end you will learn a lot about SQL from simple to complex queries that you can transfer to any Database course you might take in the future.

By Reinna N

Jun 21, 2020

When I thought I already know enough about PROC SQL in SAS, this course proved it wrong. I learned so much from this course that would be of BIG importance and would greatly help me with my job. I can't thank coursera and SAS enough for making this gem available to everyone. I love data so much and this course made me appreciate and love it even more.

By BANCO D C D P - J A A A

Nov 8, 2020

Temas muy interesantes y didáctica del curso muy sencillo de entender; solo un inconveniente con la herramienta cuando esta en otro idioma diferente al ingles, algunas respuesta hace que salga Error.

By Vito L

Dec 27, 2020

By MEHDI S

Nov 9, 2020

By Rosaria L

Jul 26, 2020

This course is fantastic. It has been really simple to apply all the contents to my job. Highly recommended.

By QIANG L

Aug 5, 2020

detail, a lot of practice, hopeful after these courses, I can find a internship job.

By Syed n H

Oct 15, 2020

Really good course really appreciate the efforts they made to design this course

By Michael K

Dec 26, 2020

Great instruction. There was a right amount of instruction and practice.

By JAVIER E I G

Aug 16, 2020

Un curso excelente para aprender a programar en SQL usando SAS

By Konstantin P

Aug 27, 2020

Good structure. Helpful practical tasks.

By Najma A

Nov 18, 2020

EXCELENT!

By Charles H

Dec 24, 2020

Having attended official SAS courses before, both at SAS and online I was pleasantly suprised at how well the Coursera version worked and would certainly recommend over the equivalent online SAS courses.