Back to Structured Query Language (SQL) using SAS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Structured Query Language (SQL) using SAS by SAS

5.0

Course Description In this course, you learn about Structured Query Language (SQL) and how it can be used in SAS programs to create reports and query your data. “By the end of this course, a learner will be able to…” ● Query and subset data. ● Summarize and present data. ● Combine tables using joins and set operators. ● Create and modify tables and views. ● Create data-driven macro variables using a query. ● Access DBMS data with SAS/ACCESS technology....

QL

Aug 05, 2020

detail, a lot of practice, hopeful after these courses, I can find a internship job.

SH

Oct 15, 2020

Really good course really appreciate the efforts they made to design this course

1 - 6 of 6 Reviews for Structured Query Language (SQL) using SAS

By Reinna N

Jun 21, 2020

When I thought I already know enough about PROC SQL in SAS, this course proved it wrong. I learned so much from this course that would be of BIG importance and would greatly help me with my job. I can't thank coursera and SAS enough for making this gem available to everyone. I love data so much and this course made me appreciate and love it even more.

By Rosaria L

Jul 26, 2020

This course is fantastic. It has been really simple to apply all the contents to my job. Highly recommended.

By QIANG L

Aug 05, 2020

By Syed n H

Oct 15, 2020

By JAVIER E I G

Aug 16, 2020

Un curso excelente para aprender a programar en SQL usando SAS

By Konstantin P

Aug 27, 2020

Good structure. Helpful practical tasks.