Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 30, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

PB

Mar 28, 2017

First of all I want to thank the author of this course in investing his time sharing knowledges about this JS framework. The course helped me to better understand the mechanism of Angular framework.

1 - 25 of 531 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

By Pavindu L

Dec 27, 2018

Teaches Angular 1.Much outdated..But nice effort has been put for teaching concepts.

By Rony J L

Feb 04, 2019

The 5th module was a little dense, but overall the course is very good!

By Muhammad I S

Nov 30, 2018

Very informative and skill enhancing oppertunity provided by Coursera.

Thanks

By Stefania B C

Dec 18, 2018

This course is very useful. Thank you for being such a good teacher!

By Catalin U

Dec 20, 2018

Learned a lot of things in a short period of time. Very good course!

By Huseyin G

Dec 26, 2018

I wish to have Angular 6/7 course from the same instructor.

By Salman S

Dec 27, 2018

Excellent course for developers to learn more easily about AngularJS

By Jyoti K

Mar 21, 2019

Very Exciting and Informational. Enjoyed a lot !!!

By Kartik R G

Mar 27, 2019

Very nice and helpful course for achieving our goals.

By Mohak T

Feb 07, 2019

Very well detailed.

By Nihal S

Feb 01, 2019

Nice Lectures for mediator programmer should have some knowledge of web development

By Song Y

Apr 04, 2019

This course is interesting and worthy! Mr Yakkov not only teaches how to use angular but also its principle.

By Tejesh K

Apr 10, 2019

great work

By Vijayalaxmi

Mar 13, 2019

It was well. god course. I have question can we have access to these session / videos at any time.

Please reply .

By Jun W

Dec 25, 2018

This course not only tell us how to use Angular JS, but also the magic behind the curtain.

By Sergey P

Feb 04, 2019

Очень подробно и понятно рассказывает. Очень хорошие примеры показывает. Рассматриваются не только самые простые вещи, но и сложнее, которые чаще всего можно встретить в реальной работе.

By Oded T

Jan 20, 2019

Such well-formed, amazingly constructed and easy to follow along on a not-so-easy subject. Simply 10!

By Diego M G

Feb 14, 2019

Excellent Course

By Shi H

Jul 11, 2018

AngularJS是javascript的后继课程,你应该先学好js,明白js的语法结构,invoke之类,才能更顺畅地进行angularJS的学习。一个完整的网页项目并不只是html、angularjs,它还有后端的程序,angularjs只是教给了你一种前端的编程思想,如果你想要做一个独立开发者,你还要学习更多。

By Michael K

Feb 06, 2017

The content is so in-depth and applicable. Examples and assignments are well made to enrich me as a computer science graduate.

By Vojislav R

Aug 21, 2017

I've learned a lot!

By Pritam B

Sep 20, 2016

The AngularJS course is great. I am quite familiar with how Angular works as I have worked with Angular before. But still this course teaches me new things in every lecture. And I love the way the instructor delivers his lectures.

By Abou D

Dec 04, 2016

Great course

By Paul N

Mar 06, 2017

An excellent way to learn Angular...theory & practice.

By Jakub P

Dec 19, 2017

Lots of time spent explaining, good.