Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS, Johns Hopkins University

About this Course

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

By SS

Jan 30, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

By NO

Sep 18, 2016

My special "thank you" for going deep inside the subject with your "how?" and "why?", instead of just instructing us "do this and that". It's a real pleasure to participate in your class, thank you!

500 Reviews

By Muhammad Imran Shafi

Nov 30, 2018

Very informative and skill enhancing oppertunity provided by Coursera.

Thanks

By Shashank

Nov 22, 2018

Best course for Angular JS till now.

By Daouda Sanogo

Nov 21, 2018

Very Well detailed. My first course ever on Coursera and i will definitely recommend this to my surrounded.

Great job done by the instructor and explained are very straight-forward and easy to understand.

Proud of being a Coursera Student ;)

By Mariam Raj

Nov 15, 2018

This course is really helpful for students in learning Angular JS. I heard before that Angular JS is very difficult to learn but the way things are explained in this course proved it wrong . I'm very happy after completing the course and getting my certificate.

By Kshaunish Roy

Nov 12, 2018

Highly recommend this for someone to learn AngularJS

By Fahad Khalid

Nov 06, 2018

Thanks

By Swapnil Shivaprasad Chhatre

Oct 28, 2018

Truely awesome. The way he explains theory relavent to the programs is very good.

By Andre Biffe

Oct 08, 2018

Very great course! Before the real application, the classes have a lot of explanation with less code interaction. But in the real site, it's much better!

By Madhusudhan Shankarnarayan

Sep 24, 2018

Veru good explanation about the concepts. Very good for beginners

By Alexander Kristian