Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 29, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

Sep 17, 2016

My special "thank you" for going deep inside the subject with your "how?" and "why?", instead of just instructing us "do this and that". It's a real pleasure to participate in your class, thank you!

151 - 175 of 625 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

By Khamliuk E

Nov 25, 2020

Great step ahead from Yaakov's first corse. More challenging practical tasks. And a cookie story was keeping me going through the course :)

By Igor T

Sep 15, 2016

Great course with a lot of details and clear instructions which gives answer to lot of my questions. Thanks Yaakov, keep up the great work.

By ximing

Oct 29, 2016

The Angular learner's best choice .

Excellent course I have ever met.

Looking forward to more course from Professor Yaakov.

Sincerely Thanks.

By Ridoan S N

Feb 16, 2017

It's great tutorials to learn the concept of AngularJS. It can be free if you dont have amount of money to purchase. Thank you, Yaakov :D

By David R

Jan 23, 2017

I highly recommend this course. Yaakov explains everything really well, even for people that are not very good at front end applications.

By Craig S W

Sep 20, 2016

Yaakov is a great teacher. This course doesn't just teach AngularJS, it helps understand how it works under the hood. Just what I wanted!

By Claudio M

Sep 20, 2016

Excellent course! Terrific Teacher! this course and the previous one are awesome. I 'm recommending everyone I know to take both courses.

By Vasil

Nov 13, 2016

Great comprehensive explanation of AngularJS. If you are interested in understanding AngularJS properly then it's the course is for you!

By Bertrand E

Oct 30, 2016

Very high quality course. It does not only teach you how to use the tools that Angular provides but also why it works the way it works.

By Alexandr L

Feb 11, 2018

Starting from the very basics, Jacov driving students to really complicated things, allow them to get deep understanding of framework.

By Olga K

Oct 31, 2016

Great course!!! Lot of information were covered and exercises were interesting and close to real life tasks! Thanks for this course!!!

By Tolga Y

May 6, 2018

Another great course from Yaakov Chaikin. I recommend this course to anyone who is interested in front-end web or mobile development.

By Miguel A M

Sep 18, 2017

It's a great couser, I learned a lot of new things. Yaakov did the course interesting and funny, it's great form to learn new things.

By Julien B

May 1, 2017

Excellent course. Very well organized and all angular major themes are covered. Exercices are very usefull. I recommend this course !

By Sagarika N

Jun 29, 2020

Amazing Course. Loved every bit of. Very engaging, informative, and knowledgeable course with great teacher and guide. Very helpful.

By Patrick C

Apr 28, 2018

In depth yet practical. The best practices were also enlightening and what I was expecting from a great software engineering course.

By Maria J L

Jun 18, 2017

Excellent! Congratulations for all the team responsible for the content and, specially, thanks to Yaakov. His classes are wonderful.

By Ramin S

Dec 5, 2016

Very informative and to the point. The instructor guides you step by step along the way to Angular proficiency. Highly recommended.

By Nick K

Sep 29, 2016

This course is excellent. I really like the step-by-step approach and I find the explanations behind each notion extremely helpful.

By Juan D F M

May 4, 2020

You are a very fun and nice teacher, I never got bored watching your videos, I hope to see you soon in other courses. Thanks a lot

By Muhammad M

Nov 29, 2020

Excellent Teacher. Very Dedicated and Professional. Meticulously Planned lectures and very well explained source codes. Thank You

By Matt W

Mar 18, 2017

Really great course that goes into detail about what happens behind the scenes with AngularJS so that you understand it better.

By Diego C

Jan 26, 2017

Excelent course! I really recomend it. I have learned and enjoyed a lot these weeks. Special thanks to Yaakov. You're a master.

By Igor C

Jan 11, 2017

Excelent Course , gives focus not only on the Syntax but also on the structuring and deep understanding on the things going on.

By VISHNU K H

Aug 25, 2020

Its just awesome. This course contains more attractive assignments, clear examples, elaborate on contents. I love this course.