Back to Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS by Johns Hopkins University

Do you want to write powerful, maintainable, and testable front end applications faster and with less code? Then consider joining this course to gain skills in one of the most popular Single Page Application (SPA) frameworks today, AngularJS. Developed and backed by Google, AngularJS is a very marketable skill to acquire. In this course, we will explore the core design of AngularJS 1.x (latest version of AngularJS 1), its components and code organization techniques. We will enhance the functionality of our web app by utilizing dependency injection to reuse existing services as well as write our own. We will create reusable HTML components that take advantage of AngularJS data binding as well as extend HTML syntax with a very powerful feature of AngularJS called directives. We’ll set up routing so our SPA can have multiple views. We will also learn how to unit test our functionality. At the end of this course, you will build a fully functional, well organized and tested web application using AngularJS and deploy it to the cloud....

Jan 30, 2017

Very expressively explained. I like the way that you explain it by showing us what you are doing as well. In that way, it is easy for me to grasp the contents of the lecture. Thank you for the course.

Sep 18, 2016

My special "thank you" for going deep inside the subject with your "how?" and "why?", instead of just instructing us "do this and that". It's a real pleasure to participate in your class, thank you!

401 - 425 of 598 Reviews for Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS

By Sachin S

May 15, 2020

Great course for Intermediate level

By Sophia

May 31, 2017

Very informative and useful course!

By Roi R

Jun 27, 2017

Very welll explained and organized

By Febin B

Jun 23, 2017

Good course with hands on exercise

By Jason Z

May 13, 2017

best course for angularjs beginner

By Simão P P C

Feb 20, 2017

Great course!!! I learned a lot!!!

By Pedro A M T

Oct 21, 2016

Excellent Course! Great teacher!

By Barath C

Jul 12, 2020

A very good course for beginners.

By Aakash A V

Amazing and interesting course !!

By Edgar A L R

Aug 22, 2017

Excelente curso, recomendado 100%

By Giyasaddin G

Jun 12, 2017

Accessible Flexible Knowledgeable

By Muhammad S

Feb 06, 2017

awesome course, super instructor.

By Saúl C C

Oct 29, 2016

Excellent course, thanks Yaakov!!

By Aditya P V

Jun 09, 2017

Excellent Step by Step Training

By Anubha M

May 15, 2017

I learned a lot from this course

By Mutasim

Jan 16, 2017

very good course for angular js.

By Kamlesh K

Jan 15, 2017

What the way of teaching...!!!!!

By Hope

Nov 06, 2016

Too detailed to a point of fault

By Martin F

Oct 22, 2016

Great course,

By Apoorv R

Aug 03, 2020

Great course! Great instructor!

By Ayush B

Jul 18, 2020

Best Course to Learn AngularJS.

By TANNEERU A

I learnt and improving my skill

By Wilson A C

Feb 28, 2017

Excellent Course, great teacher

By Dmitriy K

Nov 02, 2016

Great course for advanced level

By Pradeep