By Nicolas B•
Feb 26, 2019
excellent course content with knowledgeable professor. Challenging to learn and focused on both analytical theory and practical example.
By Pratik W•
Nov 22, 2017
The best course on Space Dynamics with insightful lectures and challenging assignments. This course perfectly complements the previous course on the Kinematics of Spacecraft, and collectively provides a fundamental base for studying Attitude Control. Prof. Schaub has got exceptional skills in imparting knowledge on tough concepts fairly easily to the students. Looking forward to completing the final course on Nonlinear Attitude Control in the module!
By Shounak D•
Mar 01, 2018
Excellent course ,as expected from Dr.Schaub
By Troy W•
Feb 17, 2018
Works for me.
By Andrea M•
Mar 01, 2018
Course is very good and well explained, the main problem is the lack of assistence especially when doing exercise and the final exam. In particular, only few people are doing the course and the forum is always w/o any reply, and when doing the final exam, I had to change session three times because not enough people were correctint my assignment, causing me a delay of 2 months.
By Clemens R•
Jan 11, 2019
Interesting course with plenty of room for improvement:
1) The presentation of the course material is nice
2) There are plenty of typos in the quizzes (check forum for pointers)
3) There are some false positive answers in the quizzes (check forum for pointers)
4) There is no help offered by the course providers. No help available in the forum.
5) It would help to have the step by step answers to the quizzes available to facilitate learning from mistakes.