Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People, University of California, Davis

About this Course

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

By MP

Nov 10, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

By SD

Mar 08, 2018

This course is perfect for people looking to learn a new language. A lot depends on your enthusiasm to learn but the clarity offered in this course regarding the basics of Spanish is unparalleled.

115 Reviews

By Laura Lorena Stephanie Gomides Fernandes

Mar 21, 2019

Curso muito bom. Porém, pena que não possui legenda em português.

By Susie Stone

Mar 17, 2019

I am finding the material a bit confusing... I do not' know why they have to make learning so difficult.

By Houda Zgor

Mar 16, 2019

its a good one

By Mathew Pearson

Mar 12, 2019

As a beginner i felt there maybe should have been a more basic vocabulary introduction, but overall a good course.

By Graham Oates

Good beginners course

By

Mar 12, 2019

A little more in-depth explanation and discussion of vocabulary would have been nice,

Really enjoyed the matching exercises and the quizzes. The first quiz is too hard for what has been taught up to that point. If I was truly a beginning learner, I would not have been able to do the first quiz.

It would be nice to have the perspectivos words printed out like the rest of the lessons, so we could read it in addition to hearing it.

By Katarina Gonzalez

Mar 08, 2019

i just started, so that's why 4 stars, but i am really happy with what i am finding here. Highly recommended.

By Bonnie Slight

Feb 26, 2019

I am really enjoying this class. It's really help with specking the language. Great insight in details to make you a better speaker. Love it!

By Hiba dw

Feb 22, 2019

I really enjoyed taking this course.

By Julia Gilimyanova

Feb 17, 2019

That's not the first time I have started learning Spanish and I have really enjoyed the course!

Very interesting lessons, they don't take much time + good practice. I am on my way to get the specialisation.