Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

MP

Nov 10, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

SD

Mar 08, 2018

This course is perfect for people looking to learn a new language. A lot depends on your enthusiasm to learn but the clarity offered in this course regarding the basics of Spanish is unparalleled.

101 - 125 of 140 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By AKSHAY Y

Aug 25, 2019

MORE INTERACTIVE INTERFACE COULD BE USED FOR LEARNING LIKE USED BY DUOLINGO AND OTHER APPS

By Rodrigo T C F R

Aug 30, 2019

A metodologia do curso é excelente, o professor possui uma didática impecável, tudo é organizado de forma a facilitar um aprendizado sólido e agradável. Recomendo para todos.

By Mokhtar M A E A

Sep 03, 2019

Very helpful

By Ariane P

Dec 03, 2018

Some parts of this set up are consuming, and there are too many short videos. I think videos should be combined in to thorough lessons.

By Apoorv K

Feb 16, 2019

Thorough with the method of teaching. However, could use practice exercises where the student translates full sentences from English to Spanish and visa versa.

By Mathew P

Mar 12, 2019

As a beginner i felt there maybe should have been a more basic vocabulary introduction, but overall a good course.

By Katarina G

Mar 08, 2019

i just started, so that's why 4 stars, but i am really happy with what i am finding here. Highly recommended.

By Leslie D

Mar 10, 2017

I found the course very helpful in terms of vocabulary and grammar and I will continue practicing with it. There are a few errors here and there that need to be corrected in the quizzes and such. The main issue is that while it is billed as a vocabulary course, and starts with simple concepts, it is more of an intermediate than a beginner course for someone who has never studied a foreign language before. It is more like a course for padding out your vocabulary and practicing grammatical constructions than a language learning course.

By Youssef G

Oct 24, 2017

I can understand basic conversation and I can talk and form small sentences. Very good for a start.

By Rafika D

May 18, 2018

j'ai vraiment aimé

By Roland

Oct 15, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course. Enjoyable to Interact with other person around the world. It really helped me getting my spanish basics.

By Diem T H N B

Mar 17, 2018

It was FUN learning - and that is the most important thing!

By Hanto L S

Oct 15, 2017

Good for beginner, but I got a little difficulty when joined this course. My suggest for new learners who never learn Spanish language should learn a little basic vocabulary and greeting in Spanish before take this course. Overal this is good course for people who want to learn Spanish language.

By Colin P

May 01, 2017

I have enjoyed this course.

By vijai b

Sep 21, 2017

Please add some more small sentence having estar and ser verb for practice

By Andrea C

Mar 13, 2017

I saw a few typos and missing translations in the English transcripts. One minor issue in a quiz/test.

By jbene m

Jul 06, 2018

It have been a great experience. thanks for the greet course.

By Lee W

Dec 28, 2017

Great course and certainly for a previously completely non-Spanish speaker, a challenge.

By Khushi S

May 27, 2018

Great course for beginners... Bravo!!

By Amber

Nov 17, 2017

I loved it! Enjoyed the class and the direction it took. Very creative class. For me it seemed to be positive and upbeat. I needed some major help as this was my very first Spanish class. I could use some explanation on some more rules for verbs. But overall it was great!

By Unnati

Jul 19, 2018

Wonderful Ex[erience.

By karim a a m

Aug 06, 2018

very good course

By Erin J M

May 08, 2019

Very good for the opportunity to learn speaking exercises because you have to combine sentences together in order to make the language easier to understand. The grammar here is also amazing. I am at the beginner-intermediate level and before this course and I still learned a lot from this class.

The only downside is that they had a confusing quiz model that I never could figure out.

By Linda M

Jun 10, 2019

This was a pretty good introduction to beginning Spanish. As with any new language, the audio portions were quite difficult. All in all, I felt like I got a good start.