Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

GT
Dec 29, 2020

This course is very interacting! Though they only give brief lessons, what I like about it the most are the activities it offers for you to brush up your skills more. Definitely a good recommendation!

MP
Nov 9, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

101 - 125 of 684 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Jamie H

Oct 26, 2020

I have loved this course so far! I feel like I am learning quickly. I really enjoy the videos, the content, the perspectives, and the scheduled weekly routines. Awesome course! Thank you!

By Allan A

Sep 25, 2020

Hola! Mi nombre es Allan. This basic course is very helpful. I have learned a lot of new vocabulary words at the same time learned how spanish grammar structure forms. Gracias UC Davis!

By Md. I M

Jun 30, 2020

What a tremendous course it was!...I've so enjoy & fun to learn Spanish... its creat more thirst in my mind & obviously it is solved by drinking Spanish vocabulary.. ☺☺Gracias mucho!!

By Irina T

Jul 1, 2020

The teacher is great! I loved the course, the information given was a good way to repeat what I already knew and still get some new knowledge. A very useful and interactive course.

By BALAMURUGAN.K

Nov 20, 2019

This is very useful course to learn foundations of Spanish language. thank you so much. (Hola,

Este curso muy útil para aprender fundamentos de la lengua española. Muchas gracias).

By Salome D

Oct 3, 2020

Very good class ! Learned a lot of vocabulary and grammar and feel better with the spanish language now.

I like the quizz we need to submit and the way this course is constructed.

By Keishia P

Nov 19, 2020

Very good course to help you understand the language a bit better. Would definitely recommend cause i'm now able to read and interpret some sentences, conversations or phrases.

By C. A

Jun 24, 2020

The instructor is very well versed with the language and knows how to impart the knowledge pretty well. Had a good time doing the quizes and assignments and learnt quite a lot!

By S.H.Mohammed W

Jun 2, 2020

Really helps for the beginners who has some prior knowledge about Spanish, For abslute beginners. It will be a tough one, Nice tutor, Good understanding, Strongly recommended.

By Catherine C M

I have been teaching myself Spanish for a while, but am finding gaps in my vocabulary and grammar. I am taking this class to fill in those gaps. I think it's really useful.

By Rodrigo T C F R

Aug 30, 2019

A metodologia do curso é excelente, o professor possui uma didática impecável, tudo é organizado de forma a facilitar um aprendizado sólido e agradável. Recomendo para todos.

By ditra h

Jun 12, 2020

I like this course for an online course. It is learning on several levels. I have only one complaint. There needs to be more opportunities to hear and speak the language.

By o0live

Sep 19, 2017

I only audited this course, but I think the lessons are made very professional and interesting. They helped me big time to finally start learning Spanish! :) Thank you!

By Ankit K

Dec 16, 2020

The course was very helpful in understanding grammar and sentence construction. I would really recommend anyone struggling with speaking, writing and reading spanish

By Grace T

May 13, 2021

Into to Spanish. This course is challenging but still approachable. I learned a lot. I do wish there were more written reference materials to accompany the videos.

By Moriak R

Apr 21, 2020

The course was very well-structured and I could learn quite a lot. It was very hard to me but it was very helpful. I want to follow learning.

Thank you, teacher.

By Kevin J

Jun 8, 2018

Dr. Blake is one of the best Professors in the country. I hope to personally meet him one day. He is awesome. Coursera must retain him for the rest of his life.

By 廖俐雯

Jul 10, 2020

我是真的很喜歡同儕評分的部分,透過閱讀別人的寫作,可以發現一些自己也會犯的錯誤。除此之外,也才會更了解寫作時,句子順序是如何影響閱讀的。這個技能不只能使用在西班牙文,我自己覺得用在拉丁語系的學習上都會很有幫助。而且這個過程也可以額外學習更多的單字,也可以認識更多國家的人,像是有的同學來自不丹等等,覺得是很新奇的體驗。

By Carlos C

May 30, 2018

This is a great course for those who are wanting to expand their knowledge and become a more valuable commodity both in business and in personal communication.

By Dipta D

Jul 15, 2020

Just awesome. A Spanish enthusiast like me found this course very engaging and beginner-friendly. Thanks to Dr Robert Blake for this course.

Highly Recommended

By Adrina O

Jul 3, 2020

The course is good. It exposes you to the essential Spanish vocabulary. It also teaches you how to conjugate; which is essential for any Latin-based language.

By Mohammad S A S

May 22, 2020

I have learnt so many vocabularies, grammars and specially I have learnt how to talk and how to write when I am not that expert at this. Thank you very much.

By Andrea M

Jul 5, 2020

Very clear and easy to follow. A little note: sometimes in the exams there are bits that are explained later in the course. That said, I really enjoyed it.

By Rajmalla J

Oct 11, 2017

I have thou roughly enjoyed this course even though it has been a little fast for me to keep up with the work required. It is very methodical and concise.

By Debra T

Dec 13, 2020

This Spanish course could be very challenging but I learn so much in vocabulary, culture, and reading my fellow's student introductions and backgrounds.