Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum, Commonwealth Education Trust

About this Course

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. Curriculum is a framework for guiding teaching and learning. This course provides an opportunity for you to consider the relationship between the teacher, the learner and the curriculum. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

By HH

Mar 04, 2018

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum course added a lot t my knowledge and practice as a school leader. I advise that anyone who works in the education field take this course.

By RV

Sep 14, 2017

This is a great course for all involved in education. I am a freelancer and develop many courses so it gave me good insight into many elements that were confusing before. Thanks a lot.

43 Reviews

By Mohammad Siddiqui

Feb 07, 2019

i really enjoyed the course. the teacher very precisely and concisely explain the phenomena regarding curriculum and teaching, which prove to be very beneficial for me. i recommend this course to all teachers and curriculum developers.

By MD IKBAL AHMED TALUKDAR

Jan 20, 2019

For the first time I understood the difference between curriculum and syllabus. Undoubtedly I learned a lot from this course and I must suggest all the learners to go through all the courses by Commonwealth education trust. A must for all aspiring teachers who wants to become quality teacher.

By Ashok Ganapathy Iyer

Dec 15, 2018

hidden curriculum, hidden curriculum

By Arturo Feliz-Camilo

Jul 12, 2018

Good way to become more aware of the nature of curriculum!

By Valery Ferrer

Jun 23, 2018

Very thorough insights into what a curriculum is and how it can be a great ally when teaching.

By Judith Machisaca

Jun 22, 2018

this course is very interesting to my

By andres morales

By Heba Hosni Ibrahim Hassan

Mar 04, 2018

By bak

Jan 04, 2018

Excellent course.I love it.