Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. Curriculum is a framework for guiding teaching and learning. This course provides an opportunity for you to consider the relationship between the teacher, the learner and the curriculum. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

HH

Mar 04, 2018

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum course added a lot t my knowledge and practice as a school leader. I advise that anyone who works in the education field take this course.

RV

Sep 14, 2017

This is a great course for all involved in education. I am a freelancer and develop many courses so it gave me good insight into many elements that were confusing before. Thanks a lot.

1 - 25 of 55 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

By Akshara M

Aug 16, 2017

Opened my eyes to the foundation of teaching for learning. What was crucial that I took with me from learning this course is that there is a grounded theory for everything and when a teacher understands that, and uses such to further refine their respective art (based on the subject they teach best) there is a road map that is formed or in the midst of forming. That way a track is build almost and one is to stay on that track and keep on improving and learning.

By Krithika G

Sep 09, 2019

I feel really happy having enrolled for this course,as a teacher this course has given me a broad spectrum of an understanding of what curriculum is all about.

I feel exited that I have a new tool, which I can apply in my future endeavour to make learning more effective.

Thank you for the extensive videos and additional reading material provided

Thanks to esteemed team of panel of instructors to make this course interesting.

By R S

Jan 31, 2017

I found the course design with its mix of teaching materials, videos, the peer assessed essays, quizzes and the series of valuable questions provided for reflection, both stimulating and effective in helping my learning process. The course syllabus was comprehensive and well panned over the six weeks and would like to thank Dr Malakolunthu and Prof MacBeath for bring this subject to life.

By Lidia

Nov 10, 2016

For people with a teaching qualification contains a lot of things you may already know, even though, I have learnt some very interesting concepts that definitely will have an impact on my teaching strategy and approach. So recommendable for any audience, no matter how experience you think you are.

By MD I A T

Jan 20, 2019

For the first time I understood the difference between curriculum and syllabus. Undoubtedly I learned a lot from this course and I must suggest all the learners to go through all the courses by Commonwealth education trust. A must for all aspiring teachers who wants to become quality teacher.

By Deepa D

Oct 14, 2017

Being Academic Head of my organisation, I have been working to draft effective curriculum for the students and teachers to be able to have fulfilling learning-teaching experiences. This course showed gaps that were there in my plans and also ways to rectify .

By Mohammad S

Feb 07, 2019

i really enjoyed the course. the teacher very precisely and concisely explain the phenomena regarding curriculum and teaching, which prove to be very beneficial for me. i recommend this course to all teachers and curriculum developers.

By Glenroy P

Jun 28, 2019

A very insightful and challenging course. it was well structured and disseminated. the interaction was engaging and helpful. I will certainly endeavour to take the learning further and enrol in further courses of this nature.

By Marinel D

May 08, 2017

I really learned a lot from this course. Thank you Dr. Malakolunthu and Prof. John MacBeath.

Special thanks to Commonwealth Education Trust for the financial aid and coursera for bringing this kind of opportunity.

By Heba H I H

Mar 04, 2018

By Ritu V

Sep 14, 2017

By Diego D C

Jan 26, 2016

this course is very well structured, articulate, rich with resources and sensitive to different learning styles. it embeds those same insights it is up to deliver. I enjoy it a lot!

By Andres G D

Sep 22, 2016

This is a great opportunity for a better understanding on how teachers, students, and society put into practice the curriculum that would finally shape teaching in the classroom.

By Nagwa A

Jun 29, 2017

I really enjoyed all coursera classes, one of the best platform offering courses when it comes to material, topics, communication and organization. Thank you, job well done!!

By Mafalda C C M

Jun 02, 2019

Curso extremamente completo, instrutivo, dilatador de visão profissional. Sinto-me melhor preparada para o mercado de trabalho e para minha tão amada sala de aula. Obrigada.

By Angelo F B

Feb 23, 2020

The course is extremely favorable to the educational practioner where they can learn something better just in their fingertips.

Excellent disposition Coursera

By Susan D

Jan 06, 2016

Absolutely Amazing Content! I loved it!

I learned so much my head is spinning!

Thank you Professor John M. and Professor Suseela M. for a lovely course!

By Maely I

Feb 17, 2017

I am so grateful for this course. It has been very helpful in my job as a volunteer in a non-profit organization. Thank you so much.

By Giancarlo D A

Jul 22, 2019

Well, as a university professor I am learning new concepts with this chain of excellent courses !!!

By PAOLA M

Nov 25, 2019

Very interesting course and well structured. I will be definitely interested in doing more courses.

By Valery F

Jun 23, 2018

Very thorough insights into what a curriculum is and how it can be a great ally when teaching.

By Eke E M

Aug 17, 2016

This is a great course which helped me to have a better understanding of the curriculum.

By Ma. S C R

Apr 26, 2017

I learn a lot from the courses that I took from Coursera. I recommend it to everybody.

By Nguyen T T T

Jun 14, 2017

Informative course on pedagogic theories and teaching-learning curriculum.

By George C M

Apr 19, 2016

Well structured and challenges people's beliefs and practices.