Back to Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum by Commonwealth Education Trust

The Foundations of Teaching for Learning programme is for anyone who is teaching, or who would like to teach, in any subject and any context - be it at school, at home or in the workplace. With dynamic lessons taught by established and respected professionals from across the Commonwealth, this eight course programme will see you develop and strengthen your skills in teaching, professionalism, assessment, and more. As you carry on through the programme, you will find yourself strengthening not only your skills, but your connection with colleagues across the globe. A professional development opportunity not to be missed. Curriculum is a framework for guiding teaching and learning. This course provides an opportunity for you to consider the relationship between the teacher, the learner and the curriculum. Enhance your course by joining the Commonwealth teaching community on our website, Facebook and Twitter....

HH
Mar 3, 2018

Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum course added a lot t my knowledge and practice as a school leader. I advise that anyone who works in the education field take this course.

CS
Dec 11, 2020

This course is highly recommended for those who are in the teaching profession. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of how the curriculum works in the teaching-learning process.

51 - 75 of 89 Reviews for Foundations of Teaching for Learning: Curriculum

By Judith M

Jun 22, 2018

this course is very interesting to my

By Sangita C

Oct 9, 2020

I am not able to get the certificate

By Ashok G I

Dec 15, 2018

hidden curriculum, hidden curriculum

By Maham M

very interesting and informative!

By Iona F

Sep 6, 2016

Curriculum an awesome rich topic

By Anindita C

Oct 15, 2017

Wonderful piece of knowledge

By bak

Jan 4, 2018

Excellent course.I love it.

By Khaula W B

Jun 3, 2020

Excellent

By Elysa M F

Nov 26, 2020

good

By Luis E R C

Feb 20, 2021

I enjoyed the course, I learned different concepts and so on, but I did not like some test, they were, sometimes, so vague, the question and the answer can be improved, on the other hand, some resources, mainly videos, were so old, I consider they can be changed for actual videos.

By Busisiwe M

Jun 5, 2019

Thank you so much Coursera for giving me an opportunity to learn and improve myself, I am very grateful for the course.

By Alexaundrea W

Jan 24, 2017

This was an informative class and I learned things that I am using to help shape my professional outlook.