Back to Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation by Arizona State University

In this course, you will be introduced to some of the challenges of teaching and learning listening and speaking, such as paralinguistics, performance variables, reduced and regional forms, and differing types of oral discourse. Don't worry--you'll learn what those mean, too! Then you'll learn how to ease the acquisition of listening and speaking for your students. The course also highlights the powerful opportunity to include pronunciation in listening and speaking classes and offers strategies to incorporate pronunciation activities....

EH

Oct 10, 2016

Lessons and videos in this class have been very well crafted and created. The lessons are both entertaining and informative at the same time. Good job ASU Teach English Now! Team!

IV

Jul 08, 2019

Excellent Course. Ms. Jessica and Dr.Shane were at their best as usual. Special thanks and appreciation to Dr.Justin for the wonderful course content. A bit challenging too.

1 - 25 of 201 Reviews for Teach English Now! Second Language Listening, Speaking, and Pronunciation

By Tayyabah t

Jun 24, 2019

It was so amazing not like typical boring serious lectures. I love the idea and the way it was executed made difficult things fun and esay.

By Dr P D

Dec 03, 2018

Thank you. It was a great learning Experience.

By Васильева Т С

Dec 18, 2018

Very interesting and useful course that helped me to devolop my teaching skills!

By Cynndi N

Dec 23, 2018

Very interesting course; as an American (English 1st language) parent, I can see where we can take so many things for granted. This course allowed me to venture into the world of creative to ensure that my students will find 'learning' and learning English interesting AND FUN!

By Yvonne

Feb 04, 2019

Fantastic

By Muhammad Z M

Nov 22, 2018

A very well and organised attempt to teach students credits goes to Arizona state university.

By Hongyu Z

Nov 08, 2018

cool

By Mohamed k I

Jan 18, 2019

Each and every course I say the instructor could never be more amazing than this and they amaze me more and more. The content is unbeatable.

By Amanda L F

Jan 19, 2019

learned a lot of teaching techniques for teaching English

By K S A

Jan 11, 2019

So benefiting

By Alonso P H

Jan 11, 2019

Very good and dynamic videos. Short and simple, but very effective. Good use of examples. Relevant activities and assessment. Good use of technology. You can see the videos were made by actual teachers (instead of lecturers).

By Essam E A E A

Feb 09, 2019

thanks for help , I really leaned a lot from this course.

By Ahmed S

Mar 05, 2019

The Most useful course I have ever taken in my life

By Kriebel D S

Mar 05, 2019

Amazing course! Just learned a lot!

By Alexis R

Mar 13, 2019

For me was an excellent English course

By Rachid C

Mar 19, 2019

So great work ,thank you teachers

By Alrashed A I I

Mar 18, 2019

I love it, thanks so much.

By 利平 L 卢 L

Jan 14, 2019

very thoughtful teaching,

strategic plan with talk show, making the lesson very sticky and interesting.

I'd love to try such different techniques learned from here in my daily teaching.

thanks very much!

By Seda S

Dec 28, 2018

Amazing course!

By Agbo I

Aug 08, 2018

Being part of this is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in this life. It is well organised and effective. The course endows one with worldwide recognized knowledge, skill and certificate.

By Adi F G

Jul 18, 2018

Very good learnings. I recomend it for everyone.

By Haiking E F

Aug 10, 2018

Excellent course

By Ramil H

Aug 10, 2018

Really verrrry helpful, thanks sincerely.

By SARWAR K J

Aug 11, 2018

By Eric B

Jul 19, 2018

This is the most well organized course I have ever taken, either physically or online.