Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI

Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB

Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

301 - 325 of 336 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Nov 29, 2016

great

By Hà V N

May 2, 2022

good

By Pavithra

Dec 2, 2020

good

By JUSTIN C N

Aug 23, 2017

nice

By Su M N Y

Jan 23, 2022

By Phương N A

Jul 10, 2021

Simple and less applicable or helpful than the other ones in this Specialization, but again, it gives good insights and theoretical foundation for more advanced research into the field later. Amusing videos as always and some helpful suggestions of technological tools along the way. Still, it would have been more helpful if the course actually included a list of technologies and let the learners try them out and have the problems discussed.

By Laura S

Dec 27, 2019

I am grateful for this course which revealed all the latest aspects of using technology in the classroom. However for my volunteer teaching position, our classrooms don't have the means to acquire and use technology, so in that regard, this class was "too" technical for the budget and needs.

By Vaiva V M

A lot of useful and organized information which is amazing, but also a little too theoretical and repetitive; those time gaps could have been used for more teaching with technology as an assistant examples and how to put that in practice.

By Cynthia A F

Feb 1, 2022

I enjoyed the Matrix analogy. I would have liked to have spent more time on the different technologies mentioned in the course. I don't feel like my skills in technology for education are much better.

By Abdugolib S

Jun 10, 2020

This course was great, but giving us an assignment from the start was a little confusing because we were given to do the things we didn't know before.

By Maryam A R

Jan 13, 2022

It was informative and really helpful. I just wanted to see more examples of different platforms that can be used in the classroom.

By Andre E

Aug 15, 2021

Thank you for the opportunity for allowing me to benefit from such a well designed program.

By Toyia B

Oct 26, 2019

By far my favorite! The matrix theme was great! Great acting as well.

By Ibrahim O

Mar 10, 2020

Disorganized and no response from instructors.