Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching, Arizona State University

About this Course

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

By SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

By AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

128 Reviews

By Imran Saeed Raza

Oct 21, 2018

Very much interesting and informative course!

By Muhammad Arslan

Oct 19, 2018

The course was fabulous Just like the others .. Hats off to the team

By Imam Ali Safari

Oct 18, 2018

Excellent course

By Roseanne M Fernandes

Oct 14, 2018

Simply easy gave me confidence

By Adi Fernandez Granja

Oct 14, 2018

Great experience! Take it!

By Orrathip Geerativudhipong

Oct 05, 2018

I learn how to integrate the technology into teaching and learning to be more effective and get the ideas of being adjustable teacher in this world of technology.

By Marianela Rodriguez

Oct 03, 2018

Loved the course!

By Ahmed Ali

Oct 03, 2018

Amazing Course

By Jonathan Kery

Sep 28, 2018

As always, the creators of this course have done a fantastic job of everything. I've recommended this course to a friend and would do so again the next time anyone asks me about earning a tesol certificate.

By rauf

Sep 16, 2018

it is kind of full of knowledge that Arizona university deliver to us.

thanks