Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching, Arizona State University

About this Course

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

By SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

By AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

135 Reviews

By Yvonne

Feb 16, 2019

Excellent!

By LIPING LU 510

Feb 04, 2019

great stuff, especially the pre-training part, every vivid and sticky.

I learned a lot, and got quite a hand of inspiration, really beneficial.

By Yadi Supriadi

Jan 31, 2019

This course helps me a lot in giving the idea to incorporate technology in teaching English. :) I really thank you to the creator of this website and the instructors who have shared their knowledge as well.

By Mahsati Shukurova

Jan 30, 2019

thank you very much for wonderful course

By Yvon Malenfant

Jan 28, 2019

A very difficult course...but I learned a lot!

By Michelle Broussard

Jan 06, 2019

Loved the Matrix theme. This was my favorite one, although the Wizard of Oz one was a close second. Y'all are awesome!

By Cynndi Nelson

Dec 23, 2018

Awesome & bittersweet experience to near the end of this course. The instructors, if you pay attention, put into practice what they want you to learn. Thank you for this awesome (that word again) opportunity!

By Imran Saeed Raza

Oct 21, 2018

Very much interesting and informative course!

By Muhammad Arslan