Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

101 - 125 of 171 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Kate W

Feb 23, 2018

I actually really loved the Matrix as a means of teaching this course. I've definitely found other courses like in the Teach English Now series to be a contrived and trite in their dramatizations, but this one felt really cohesive and natural. Good job you guys! Could have done without the kiss though- didn't add anything to the storyline at all. Thanks for all the useful info.

By Talal M

Dec 27, 2016

Thank you for all experience you gave us.

By Melissa d A B

Apr 16, 2018

Wonderful!

By Mahmoud A E

Feb 21, 2017

thanks so much Arizona team and coursera it's has been a lot of benefits delivered to us, look forward to the next course.

By Prasolova S I

Jan 08, 2017

I liked this part of the course. I have learned some new ideas about using technology in class. Thank you!

By Maria d R B V

Jan 26, 2017

As always the course was well developed, I loved the pre-teaching videos. They do involve a lot of creativity. I learned a lot of useful things that I hope to be able to use with my students.

Thanks

By CARLOS M P A

Mar 01, 2017

This is the right course to take to improve your teaching methods.

By deepika c

Nov 15, 2016

Fabulous:)

By Marc P

Oct 25, 2016

I've really enjoy the course and learn a lot from it.

By Mohammad I K

Jan 15, 2017

that was great course i really enjoyed...thanked to all staff....

By Maria A G

Jul 04, 2017

Excelente!

By Weng J

Oct 05, 2016

I like Dr. Dixon. He is just so fun and make me have deep impressions of all the scenes in the class!!

By Huixian H

Oct 18, 2016

Love this course.

By Sofia B

Mar 07, 2017

By Carlos E O C

Mar 18, 2018

It opened my eyes to different ways to use technology in my classes.

By Fedir K

Nov 17, 2017

Great as always!

By Ama M

Feb 28, 2018

Very enlightening. Thank you!

By Eugenia V

Oct 18, 2016

I love this course. Very practical and well-structured. What I like most in this course was that students shared their favorite websites, applications pieces if software, so I learned about so many useful things simply reviewing my peers!

By Rafael D

Oct 16, 2016

As always, the team of experts from ASU literally rock. I enjoyed every minute of the course and recommend others to do the same:) he knowledge being delivered here is of paramount value not only to those teaching English but also to any teacher of any subject. Because no matter what subject in your curriculum is - the principles remain exactly the same.

Happy learning!

Rafael Daulet

By Yulia N

Sep 21, 2017

This course was thrilling. As for my, the main idea about technology was not as much delicious and inspiring before this course, but now I really can see strong points to use it and I will. Thank you very much for this soothing mending course.

By Muhammad R H

Oct 13, 2016

TPACK, SAMR

Regards to the trio and the newbie.

By Tara D D

Jun 12, 2017

GREAT FUN LEARNING WITH THE CREW

By Haining Z

Apr 24, 2018

excellent excellent course !!

By Shenouda W S

Oct 02, 2017

So useful content and helps anyone to be developed .

By Aghasif G M