Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

51 - 75 of 183 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Jose A

Feb 07, 2018

Great course with all kind of resources and tools to blended the traditional classroom wit technology in the best way possible.

By Z. A Y

Jun 03, 2019

The best specialization on Coursera about English Teaching. Thanks a lot for every bit of information that you shared with us.

By MAURICIO C T

Mar 23, 2019

Fantastic the content offered on this course. I have been learning much much much more. Thank you all that make it come true.

By Emilia K

Oct 22, 2019

I very appreciate that I could take part in this course. It makes complicated aspects of teaching clear and easy to follow.

By Fazal

Apr 09, 2019

It has been so much enjoyable so much. I am learning a lot of new cool stuff related to using technology inside the class.

By Mahmoud A E

Feb 21, 2017

thanks so much Arizona team and coursera it's has been a lot of benefits delivered to us, look forward to the next course.

By Michelle B

Jan 06, 2019

Loved the Matrix theme. This was my favorite one, although the Wizard of Oz one was a close second. Y'all are awesome!

By Adrian G H A

Nov 13, 2017

Excelente! En este curso aprendí cosas como: Objective and technology alligment, SAMR y TPACK. Gracias a Coursera y ASU!

By Stephanie A B

Oct 22, 2019

Top notch teaching. Writing Prompts were great to bring it all together and help me use what was taught in the units.

By Mariia T

Oct 17, 2019

Thank you very much for your clear and detailed explanations about the use of technology in ESL classroom!

By Prasolova S I

Jan 08, 2017

I liked this part of the course. I have learned some new ideas about using technology in class. Thank you!

By Roland B D

Dec 04, 2016

This course truly challenges learners to integrate technology in order to achieve the lesson's objectives.

By Delphine S

Aug 06, 2019

This might be my favorite section of this whole certification! I love technology and teaching online.

By Weng J

Oct 05, 2016

I like Dr. Dixon. He is just so fun and make me have deep impressions of all the scenes in the class!!

By Cynthia B W

Apr 17, 2018

This was challenging and really motivated me to explore the options of technology enriched teaching.

By Zhanna E

Jul 09, 2017

Great course, learnt a lot of the key moments on how to choose technology for a classroom. Thanks!

By Sara B

Jan 31, 2020

This course taught me a lot about using Technology in class, in a creative easy and so useful way

By Hanna P

Oct 19, 2017

One of the most educational for me. Learned the most from this course. Can not thank you enough!

By D.M.D.Kumarihamy N

Dec 08, 2016

Excellent! Lessons are designed graphically so that the learner can achieve the outcome easily.

By Aimen H

Nov 20, 2016

Very informative and engaging. Picked up a lot along the way. Definitely worth the work put in.

By Bacher R

May 20, 2018

You could get my eyes widely opened on whole new level of teaching, BIG THANKS ASU Teachers!

By BIPLAB D

Jan 19, 2017

EXCELLENT! Many Many Good wishes!!! Simply wonderful & glad to learn from Dr. Shane Dixone!

By Judit C G

Nov 14, 2016

Beyond fabulous!! All that you could need and more to enrich teaching with technology!! Ü

By 唐瑶

Dec 13, 2019

Fabulous! I start to think about STEM courses to expand more creativity in ESL teaching!

By Mary S

Jul 06, 2017

Really awesome lesson. Thanks to all the members participating in this awesome course.