Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI
Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB
Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

51 - 75 of 291 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Shahid I

Oct 17, 2020

By ROCIO B

Jan 26, 2017

As always the course was well developed, I loved the pre-teaching videos. They do involve a lot of creativity. I learned a lot of useful things that I hope to be able to use with my students.

Thanks

By Andrew N

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

By Жансая Р

Jan 19, 2021

Undoubtedly this course was challenging and intriuging enough. I had learned lots of new, significant knowledge that will boost my teaching. Thanks a lot Arizona state university educators:)

By Рахимбекова Г

Jan 9, 2021

I am very grateful to the organizers of the course. The course is very useful and I learned a lot for myself. Very intersting and interactive lessons with practical tasks. Thanks!!!!!

By Marina M F

Mar 19, 2017

I really loved this course, on top of everything i loved technology enriched lessons because i have been always doubtful about using technology and now, it seems so easy and clear

By vineeta k s

Jun 28, 2020

I am happy that I am doing these courses from Coursera. Thank you to my instructors who were so clear in their instructions. The content and pedagogy of the course was excellent.

By Cassiano R

May 5, 2020

Loved it. You acquire so much knowledge. I feel myself a much better teacher and professional. With this course I can see now new ways of adapting technology into my class plan.

By Nilce A

Oct 16, 2017

It was great to take this course. It gives you support to improve your classes with technologies that can enhance your students motivation to learn a new language. I loved it!

By Catherine

Jul 23, 2020

This course is quite practical. It taught me use what kind of technology and how to use it appropriately in my class. I strongly recommend TESOL student to learn this course.

By Olga U

Jun 26, 2020

I'd like to say thanks very much to teachers and creators of this amazing course. And a very special thanks to Shane and Jessica. Its's a real pleasure to watch your lessons.

By MADJEKARELYN M S L

Jan 19, 2020

Everything about Teach English Now is worth every second of my time and effort. The content, the approach, and most especially the professors - everything is immaculate.

By Лилия Т

Jan 24, 2020

I think I really needed this course as I was always afraid of using technology on my lessons, now I want to explore and try to incorporate technology into my teaching.

By Alba R S

Jul 27, 2018

The best course with difference!

I think it is necessary to know how to handle new technologies correctly, because today's world is full of new technological resources.

By Nordin B

Dec 11, 2017

Great course, helped me gain the knowledge for choosing the right technology tools that help my students and me.

Thank you, and I hope to join more of your courses.

By Anna M C

Feb 6, 2018

I would like to thank you for this course. It was a great opportunity for me. I learned so much and had a great time with you. All the best from Poland, Anna

By Marta R A

Feb 3, 2018

Realmente es un curso innovador, muy interactivo, y pensado totalmente para poder realizarlo a distancia. Sin duda, una muy buena experiencia. Recomendable.

By Zainab M I

Jul 12, 2019

I have taken many courses on using technology in the classroom. This one has been one of the most inspirational and engaging courses I have ever taken.

By Courtney R W

Jan 25, 2018

Excellent course! As a Digital Literacy instructor that also teaches ESOL, this course gave me what I needed to enhance my lessons. I learned so much!

By Gilberto B L

Jan 27, 2021

This is an excellent course because it teaches you how to apply technology in an easy, effective and funny way in the classroom. I really recommend it

By Mary B

Jun 11, 2020

This has been one of my favorite classes in Teach English Now. I learned so much about the variety of technology available for a variety of purposes.

By Iuliia S

As all courses in the Specialization, this one is brilliant! I am so excited and inspired by it! It gave me so much information to improve my lessons!

By ann n

Jan 1, 2018

Thank you so much. I have learned so much from this course. Thank you to all professors and Coursera for making this a global learning experience.

By Arshid B

Dec 20, 2017

This course provides the kind of approach needed to teach in the present times. It offers very useful resources for teaching and learning English.

By 利平 L 卢 L

Feb 3, 2019

great stuff, especially the pre-training part, every vivid and sticky.

I learned a lot, and got quite a hand of inspiration, really beneficial.