Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

176 - 200 of 208 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Aug 23, 2017

nice

By Amy B S

May 22, 2020

I am giving this course 4 stars for SAMR-related reasons. I love the teachers. They are informative and nice. I have enjoyed all of the classes so far, and I enjoyed this one. However, in this class, SAMR is the most important lesson, and only one week is devoted to it at the end of the course. Then, the next course, Capstone 2, is devoted entirely to applying SAMR after just one week devoted to it in this course. The examples that are given to fully redefine a lesson's technology use are for older students, and because of that I have had a lot of trouble trying bring my lessons to a fully redefined level of technology use. I don't think my K-3 students can make and guide others through a full tour of a city using technology. It would be nice if they would provide us with a long list of examples for various ages. For help, you are instructed to look on the discussion board or review the lesson, but the lesson didn't provide enough examples. I did go to the discussion board and saw someone else having the same problem that I was having, finding ways to redefine lessons for younger children, but he didn't get any answers. It's hard to find examples on the internet, too. I want to make a redefined lesson for students that are the same level as the ones that I actually teach. Please add an example list as a reading assignment.

By Laura S

Dec 27, 2019

I am grateful for this course which revealed all the latest aspects of using technology in the classroom. However for my volunteer teaching position, our classrooms don't have the means to acquire and use technology, so in that regard, this class was "too" technical for the budget and needs.

By Vaiva V M

A lot of useful and organized information which is amazing, but also a little too theoretical and repetitive; those time gaps could have been used for more teaching with technology as an assistant examples and how to put that in practice.

By Toyia B

Oct 26, 2019

By far my favorite! The matrix theme was great! Great acting as well.

By Ibrahim O

Mar 10, 2020

Disorganized and no response from instructors.