Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

26 - 50 of 169 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Juan C M P

Apr 03, 2019

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Fazal

Apr 09, 2019

It has been so much enjoyable so much. I am learning a lot of new cool stuff related to using technology inside the class.

By Alba R S

Jul 27, 2018

The best course with difference!

I think it is necessary to know how to handle new technologies correctly, because today's world is full of new technological resources.

By JUSTIN C N

Aug 23, 2017

nice

By ann n

Jan 01, 2018

Thank you so much. I have learned so much from this course. Thank you to all professors and Coursera for making this a global learning experience.

By Marta R A

Feb 03, 2018

Realmente es un curso innovador, muy interactivo, y pensado totalmente para poder realizarlo a distancia. Sin duda, una muy buena experiencia. Recomendable.

By María J S V

Jul 30, 2017

Really useful course!

By Luciano M

Apr 22, 2018

Excellent course about Toefl, Teaching of English as a Foreign language.

By Golub V

Apr 09, 2018

very up-to-date course! I liked it most

By Zhulin W

Jun 03, 2018

It's really helpful for new teacher!!

By Massimiliano S

Sep 19, 2017

It links the use of technology and the way to proceed in class!

By Nordin B

Dec 11, 2017

Great course, helped me gain the knowledge for choosing the right technology tools that help my students and me.

Thank you, and I hope to join more of your courses.

By Catherine M D

Jun 27, 2018

This class is phenomenal! Not only did I have a great time watching it, I received some of the best information in educational technology integration. I feel more confident about using tech in the classroom now. Thank you, Dr. Dixon, Instructor Cinco, and Dr. Shewell (and the rest of the profs!) This was stellar!!

By Nilce A

Oct 16, 2017

It was great to take this course. It gives you support to improve your classes with technologies that can enhance your students motivation to learn a new language. I loved it!

By soledad n p

Mar 06, 2018

Excellent course, awesome teachers.

By Eriwell R H

Nov 28, 2016

Very nice course it is worth taking.

By Muhammad Q

Nov 08, 2016

Amazing course

By andrew s

Jan 23, 2017

Excellent!

By Zhanna E

Jul 09, 2017

Great course, learnt a lot of the key moments on how to choose technology for a classroom. Thanks!

By Abusaeed M A

Oct 31, 2016

Its a great Course for developing teacher's skills

By Aimen H

Nov 20, 2016

Very informative and engaging. Picked up a lot along the way. Definitely worth the work put in.

By Veda M

Oct 18, 2016

Fantastic.

By Nusrat S

Nov 06, 2016

Great!

By arshid B

Dec 21, 2017

This course provides the kind of approach needed to teach in the present times. It offers very useful resources for teaching and learning English.

By ISAAC A