Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

126 - 150 of 169 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Jose A

Feb 07, 2018

Great course with all kind of resources and tools to blended the traditional classroom wit technology in the best way possible.

By Irina

Nov 21, 2016

It's just great! It's a must for all who are going to become a modern teacher.

By Mary S

Jul 06, 2017

Really awesome lesson. Thanks to all the members participating in this awesome course.

By Eugenia V

Oct 18, 2016

I love this course. Very practical and well-structured. What I like most in this course was that students shared their favorite websites, applications pieces if software, so I learned about so many useful things simply reviewing my peers!

By Yulia N

Sep 21, 2017

This course was thrilling. As for my, the main idea about technology was not as much delicious and inspiring before this course, but now I really can see strong points to use it and I will. Thank you very much for this soothing mending course.

By Rafael D

Oct 16, 2016

As always, the team of experts from ASU literally rock. I enjoyed every minute of the course and recommend others to do the same:) he knowledge being delivered here is of paramount value not only to those teaching English but also to any teacher of any subject. Because no matter what subject in your curriculum is - the principles remain exactly the same.

Happy learning!

Rafael Daulet

By Muhammad R H

Oct 13, 2016

TPACK, SAMR

Regards to the trio and the newbie.

By Tara D D

Jun 12, 2017

GREAT FUN LEARNING WITH THE CREW

By Haining Z

Apr 24, 2018

excellent excellent course !!

By Alba R S

Jul 27, 2018

The best course with difference!

I think it is necessary to know how to handle new technologies correctly, because today's world is full of new technological resources.

By Addie S

May 02, 2019

This was one of the most helpful courses on Teach English Now! It helps modernize the ESL classroom for maximum language acquisition.

By Francine F G

Apr 24, 2019

very good, I have learnt a lot.

By Michael A F V

May 11, 2019

I really love this course. Thanks

By MUHAMMAD S I

Jun 21, 2019

It was an interesting and best course for grooming.

By Kelly R

Jun 23, 2019

Fun and informative

By Susanna M

Jun 24, 2019

All of the Teach English Now! courses are fantastic.

By Elena P

Jul 18, 2019

I am glad. I have learnt skme new things.

By Ruba A R

Jul 18, 2019

Great course. I have learned various essential skills.The instructors are amazing.

By Yusuf Ç D

Jul 23, 2019

very helpfull course to became a teacher

By Delphine S

Aug 06, 2019

This might be my favorite section of this whole certification! I love technology and teaching online.

By Z. A Y

Jun 03, 2019

The best specialization on Coursera about English Teaching. Thanks a lot for every bit of information that you shared with us.

By SARWAR K J

Aug 24, 2019

so helpful

By Nicholas K Q

Aug 26, 2019

Great course

By Qianqiang L

Jul 01, 2019

The course is excellent! I think the instructors are magnificent!

By Demrie M A

Jul 07, 2019

I learned a TON from this class. It was extremely helpful. Since I'm an "older" teacher, many of technology offerings were foreign to me. I've not incorporated quite a few that I didn't even know existed!