Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SI

Oct 16, 2020

Awesome as ever. Some typos need to be corrected in quizzes and instructions. Also, I have finished 7 courses in 3 weeks because I was on a mission. I hope to complete this course within 1 month time.

SB

Mar 6, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

76 - 100 of 336 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Zainab M I

Jul 12, 2019

I have taken many courses on using technology in the classroom. This one has been one of the most inspirational and engaging courses I have ever taken.

By Courtney R W

Jan 25, 2018

Excellent course! As a Digital Literacy instructor that also teaches ESOL, this course gave me what I needed to enhance my lessons. I learned so much!

By Gilberto B L

Jan 27, 2021

This is an excellent course because it teaches you how to apply technology in an easy, effective and funny way in the classroom. I really recommend it

By Mary B

Jun 11, 2020

This has been one of my favorite classes in Teach English Now. I learned so much about the variety of technology available for a variety of purposes.

By Iuliia S

As all courses in the Specialization, this one is brilliant! I am so excited and inspired by it! It gave me so much information to improve my lessons!

By Omar K E

Jan 5, 2022

Offered many insights into technology by applying SAMR and TPACK principles in teaching also introducing the 9 categories for us the teachers to use.

By TA N

Jan 1, 2018

Thank you so much. I have learned so much from this course. Thank you to all professors and Coursera for making this a global learning experience.

By Arshid B

Dec 20, 2017

This course provides the kind of approach needed to teach in the present times. It offers very useful resources for teaching and learning English.

By 利平 L 卢 L

Feb 3, 2019

great stuff, especially the pre-training part, every vivid and sticky.

I learned a lot, and got quite a hand of inspiration, really beneficial.

By Ana H

Jun 21, 2018

Loved it! Inspired me to try new things in my classroom and research new tools for including technology in the classroom and daily activities.

By Lucia J P

May 17, 2018

Insightfully engaging class at all levels. Thanks for sharing your advanced techniques for insightful learning. Excellent course, as always!

By Дмитрий Д

May 22, 2020

The course is highly useful and informative. Apart from tips of using technologies, there's a vast amount of new information and resources.

By Stefan A B F

Jan 11, 2022

It is an excellent course, it teaches you to adapt technology to your lessons always having the learner as a central part of your classes.

By Addie S

May 2, 2019

This was one of the most helpful courses on Teach English Now! It helps modernize the ESL classroom for maximum language acquisition.

By Banu O

Jan 13, 2021

I find this course as very useful and actual one, it helped me to understand the importance of technology alignment in my classes

By Jose A A C

Feb 6, 2018

Great course with all kind of resources and tools to blended the traditional classroom wit technology in the best way possible.

By ali y

Jun 3, 2019

The best specialization on Coursera about English Teaching. Thanks a lot for every bit of information that you shared with us.

By MAURICIO C T

Mar 23, 2019

Fantastic the content offered on this course. I have been learning much much much more. Thank you all that make it come true.

By Karimzada G V

Jul 13, 2021

My endless gratitude to all the team behind this course. So much effort to inspire and teach all course members in fun ways

By Emilia K

Oct 22, 2019

I very appreciate that I could take part in this course. It makes complicated aspects of teaching clear and easy to follow.

By Zhanat S T

Mar 8, 2020

Еhanks a lot, that was very useful information, and I think I will apply this knowledge in my teaching, Thanks so much! :)

By Fazal

Apr 9, 2019

It has been so much enjoyable so much. I am learning a lot of new cool stuff related to using technology inside the class.

By Mahmoud A E

Feb 21, 2017

thanks so much Arizona team and coursera it's has been a lot of benefits delivered to us, look forward to the next course.

By Michelle B

Jan 5, 2019

Loved the Matrix theme. This was my favorite one, although the Wizard of Oz one was a close second. Y'all are awesome!

By Adrian G H A

Nov 12, 2017

Excelente! En este curso aprendí cosas como: Objective and technology alligment, SAMR y TPACK. Gracias a Coursera y ASU!