Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

76 - 100 of 209 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Hanna P

Oct 19, 2017

One of the most educational for me. Learned the most from this course. Can not thank you enough!

By D.M.D.Kumarihamy N

Dec 08, 2016

Excellent! Lessons are designed graphically so that the learner can achieve the outcome easily.

By Aimen H

Nov 20, 2016

Very informative and engaging. Picked up a lot along the way. Definitely worth the work put in.

By Bacher R

May 20, 2018

You could get my eyes widely opened on whole new level of teaching, BIG THANKS ASU Teachers!

By BIPLAB D

Jan 19, 2017

EXCELLENT! Many Many Good wishes!!! Simply wonderful & glad to learn from Dr. Shane Dixone!

By Judit C G

Nov 14, 2016

Beyond fabulous!! All that you could need and more to enrich teaching with technology!! Ü

By 唐瑶

Dec 13, 2019

Fabulous! I start to think about STEM courses to expand more creativity in ESL teaching!

By Mary S

Jul 06, 2017

Really awesome lesson. Thanks to all the members participating in this awesome course.

By BARZAN B M

Mar 21, 2019

Thanks for giving us this great opportunity to participate in this wonderful course.

By Wang D

it's pretty helpful when you're trying to incorporate technology into your lesson!

By Ruba A R

Jul 18, 2019

Great course. I have learned various essential skills.The instructors are amazing.

By rauf a

Sep 16, 2018

it is kind of full of knowledge that Arizona university deliver to us.

thanks

By Irina

Nov 21, 2016

It's just great! It's a must for all who are going to become a modern teacher.

By Mustapha E A

Apr 18, 2020

Thank you soooooooooo much for your effort ! you are such great teachers !

By Fatih A

May 03, 2018

It is a very helpful course for people who are non native digital like me.

By Luciano M

Apr 22, 2018

Excellent course about Toefl, Teaching of English as a Foreign language.

By chen, s

Sep 21, 2017

Very practical and interesting lessons, I learned much from the course.

By Laura N F

Oct 12, 2016

Excellent course: Content, methodology, instructors, mates, everything!

By Muhammad A

Oct 19, 2018

The course was fabulous Just like the others .. Hats off to the team

By Carlos E O C

Mar 18, 2018

It opened my eyes to different ways to use technology in my classes.

By CARLOS M P A

Mar 01, 2017

This is the right course to take to improve your teaching methods.

By Екатерина

Dec 28, 2019

Thanks a lot for the course! It was informative and entertaining!

By Qianqiang L

Jul 01, 2019

The course is excellent! I think the instructors are magnificent!

By Clemencia V

Mar 26, 2018

Amazing practical introduction to technology within lesson plans.

By Mohammad I K

Jan 15, 2017

that was great course i really enjoyed...thanked to all staff....