Back to Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching by Arizona State University

This course focuses on the key concepts you need in order to effectively integrate technology into your teaching, without letting it overshadow language learning. Discover current and future trends in educational technology, along with strategies for implementing these trends in the classroom and beyond. As technology is continually evolving, learn how to keep up on current technological applications through professional development networks and training opportunities....

SB

Mar 07, 2017

Great course which taught me how to integrate technology into my teaching. Thanks so much to the instructors for making it all into a story so that we'll have fund to learn and remember everything!!!

AN

Oct 11, 2016

I think this is one of the better courses in the series, it brings some things that are generally common sense into a more crystallized sense, so that we can apply technology in a better way,

76 - 100 of 169 Reviews for Teach English Now! Technology Enriched Teaching

By Maia M

Jul 25, 2017

Gained experience and skills are unique

By Asuka S

Jul 17, 2017

great lesson!!!

By Courtney R W

Jan 25, 2018

Excellent course! As a Digital Literacy instructor that also teaches ESOL, this course gave me what I needed to enhance my lessons. I learned so much!

By Luiz F C

Apr 02, 2018

Perfect for my career development.

By Michel T

Apr 26, 2017

Very instructive and helpful.

By Marina

Aug 30, 2017

Very good course! Nice format!

By Alexandre T C d O

Aug 21, 2017

Amazing!

By Kimberly S

Jul 09, 2017

Loved this course. I am all about using technology to teach.

By Kate W

Feb 23, 2018

I actually really loved the Matrix as a means of teaching this course. I've definitely found other courses like in the Teach English Now series to be a contrived and trite in their dramatizations, but this one felt really cohesive and natural. Good job you guys! Could have done without the kiss though- didn't add anything to the storyline at all. Thanks for all the useful info.

By Talal M

Dec 27, 2016

Thank you for all experience you gave us.

By Melissa d A B

Apr 16, 2018

Wonderful!

By Mahmoud A E

Feb 21, 2017

thanks so much Arizona team and coursera it's has been a lot of benefits delivered to us, look forward to the next course.

By Prasolova S I

Jan 08, 2017

I liked this part of the course. I have learned some new ideas about using technology in class. Thank you!

By deepika c

Nov 15, 2016

Fabulous:)

By Marc P

Oct 25, 2016

I've really enjoy the course and learn a lot from it.

By Mohammad I K

Jan 15, 2017

that was great course i really enjoyed...thanked to all staff....

By Maria A G

Jul 04, 2017

Excelente!

By Weng J

Oct 05, 2016

I like Dr. Dixon. He is just so fun and make me have deep impressions of all the scenes in the class!!

By Huixian H

Oct 18, 2016

Love this course.

By Maria d R B V

Jan 26, 2017

As always the course was well developed, I loved the pre-teaching videos. They do involve a lot of creativity. I learned a lot of useful things that I hope to be able to use with my students.

Thanks

By CARLOS M P A

Mar 01, 2017

This is the right course to take to improve your teaching methods.

By Sofia B

Mar 07, 2017

By Carlos E O C

Mar 18, 2018

It opened my eyes to different ways to use technology in my classes.

By Fedir K

Nov 17, 2017

Great as always!

By Ama M

Feb 28, 2018

Very enlightening. Thank you!