Back to Pricing Strategy in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pricing Strategy in Practice by University of Virginia

In this project-centered course, Darden's Ron Wilcox and BCG's Thomas Kohler will walk you through a real-world case, from problem statement to detailed analyses. You'll use all three lenses (cost, customer value, and competition) to recommend an optimal price—and then adjust to market disruptions. Utilizing the concepts, tools and techniques taught in previous Specialization courses—from basic techniques of economics to knowledge of customer segments, willingness to pay, and customer decision making to analysis of market prices, share, and industry dynamics—you will practice setting profit maximizing prices to improve price realization. You'll finish the course with a portfolio-building project that demonstrates your pricing prowess....

IS

Feb 28, 2019

Very Insightful Specialization Course. The contents and delivery are helpful in understanding pricing strategy and being able to apply the skills.

UE

Jun 12, 2017

An excellent specialisation - I enjoyed every minute of it. Good teachers, well thought through material presented with some humour.

1 - 11 of 11 Reviews for Pricing Strategy in Practice

By Ismail A S

Feb 28, 2019

By Eladio M

Mar 06, 2019

Extremely good course. I learned a lot and can apply it instantly to my work

By Oluyinka O

Jul 24, 2018

Very insightful course, I am very happy I came across this.

By Vikash P

Aug 27, 2017

Just superb. One of the best MOOCs ever.

By Sanjay K

Sep 01, 2017

Excellent business and application oriented course

By Ajit P

Sep 23, 2017

I really appreciate instructors for their hard work and dedication for sharing the material. This course summarizes the previous three courses and brings the concepts all together. Tons of practical examples. I highly recommend this course.

By Ulf E

Jun 12, 2017

By Iskandar M

Aug 07, 2019

This course is priceless and it gets very challenging at the end. To be able to grasp all concepts taught in this course I recommend you to take the pricing strategy optimization specialization. I really really get both tangible and intangible benefits from this course. Thank you!

By Caodu B

Apr 01, 2018

This is a very useful course that I have taken in pricing. I enjoyed learning it and it is very helpful for me.

By Danilo C P

Jul 20, 2017

I think that this case is nice, but we should have more exercises do practice on them!

By Paraic M

Mar 06, 2018

This was my least favorite of the 4 courses. It felt more like busy work than actually learning.